SAU Community

R33, R34 And Stagea Air Deflectors, Many Models

Bass Junky

Hey ppls.

As many of you may know, I manufacture a vast range of Aluminium Radiator Air Deflectors.

Currently I have designs for the following cars.

R33 GTS-T Series I

R33 GTS-T Series II

R33 GTR Series III

R34 GTT Series I Standard Front Bar

R34 GTT Series I Nismo Aero Front Bar (Also fits R34 GTT Series II)

Stagea Series I (with and without scoop)

Stagea Series II (with and without scoop)

I also have a design that seems to fit R33 GTR Series I or II but not yet confirm. This model was custom made for a guy with an R33 GTS-T fitted with an R33 GTR front end. Was a tight fit, but it fit.

The guides are made from 1.2mm Aluminium and will be powder-coated in a satin black finish. I have decided not to anodise them as the finish on the aluminium must be perfect for it to look as good as it should, and manufacturing processes can’t always guarantee this. You can delete the powdercoat from the guide, this will save you $5.

The price varies according to the model, and all prices must add freight. The guides are sent bubble wrapped in tough cardboard boxes. I use Aust Post standard post. I cannot be held responsible for any damage during transport, but I’ve not had a problem with this method so far.

Freight is a minimum of $25 but if your postcode is a long way out of a capital city, then the amount will be on a case by case basis. For instance, one of the packages I send in the last group buy cost me $35 in postage…. But I didn’t pass that cost on because I didn’t mention this clause.

Note’s from previous group buy.

I learnt a lot from the last group buy. One of these things is that I will never offer a product that I have not finalised the design for. The other is never attempt a group buy whilst in the process of changing jobs. Anywho, all those problems are in the past now. I appreciate the patience of the people from the last group buy who waited whilst I faffed around.

Pricing:

R33 GTS-T Series I

R33 GTS-T Series II

R33 GTR Series III

All $80

All $80

Stagea Series I $120 with scoop

Stagea Series I $90 without scoop

Stagea Series II $120 with scoop

Stagea Series II $90 without scoop

So, who’s in?

R33 GTS-T Series I

Mike_

linedup33

R33 GTS-T Series II

Woolls

R33 GTR Series III

FAT34

Zensoku

Beagle (No Scoop)

Stagea Series I (with and without scoop)

Stagea Series II (with and without scoop)

Cheers and BASS OUT

R33 GTS-T Series I ........... R33 GTS-T Series II........... R34 GTT Series I............. R34 GTS-T Nismo Bar......... Stag Series I scop............... Stag Series II scoop

post-6399-1167911894.jpg

post-6399-1167911919.jpg

post-6399-1167911935.jpg

post-6399-1167911955.jpg

post-6399-1167911969.jpg

post-6399-1167911982.jpg

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mike_ Duly Noted.

OnAHigh.

Eventually.

Gotta find the time.

Work, Wedding Planning, Painting my house and general other stuff seem to keep getting in my way of total world domination of Radiator Air Deflectors.

I'm sure I'll be able to one day however.

Just not today :nyaanyaa:

BASS OUT

im interested!!, R33 GTS-T Series II. ive been after one for a while.. damn!!. nengun didnt have any!!.. hey, this will go behind the grill as well right/?, so if you paint it red or blue, when you look through your mesh you will see this plat?, just checking, cause behind my mesh loox messy.. and will this be ok on a nismo r400 front bar on a series 2 gtst?, if so im in, and is there any pickup, were are you located?, thanx

SeriesII

Nobody has the range of guides that I do :(

I can have it powdercoated in red or blue, but this might take a little longer and cost a little more. The black is a standard colour and is done almost everyday, the other colours they have to wait until a whole batch is ready.

Or, I can supply it bare and you can coat it however you like.

In regards to your front bar, I'm not sure about the fitment.

Can you send a pic of the front of your car with the bonnet up, much like the photos in the first post of this thread?

I'm sure one will suit, may need some modding, but nothing that can't be done with an angle grinder.

hey thanx for the reply.. haha, yeah, any other things that you make or get that are hard, hey, black is fine with me, suits silver perfectly. :wave: .. i dont have the bar on yet, which is baad, i have my series 2 front bar on, but im putting the r400 bar on in 2 months after ive painted it and all :mad:, id say it would fit hey, but like you said, nothing a angle grinder cannot handle, so i think ill be cool with that when i come to it.. ill take one for a series2 96 r33 thanx, in black. im on the gold coast, so let me know how must postage for you :P looks real nice in the pix.. !! nice

r400 bar is the same as this.. and series2

post-21353-1168751435.jpg

Edited by seriesII

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...