SAU Community

R33, R34 And Stagea Air Deflectors, Many Models

Bass Junky

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

as long as someone explains why i should buy one of these and what it will do?

and any advantages?

im 60% in waiting for someone to reply to this post .

as long as someone explains why i should buy one of these

To help get the group buy moving !

and what it will do?

Make your engine bay look sick !

and any advantages?

Heaps of room to put all your performance stickers :ninja:

OK, from what I understand, it's a splitter to isolate the factory air induction path from the FMIC air path. On a car with a FMIC, the air goes through the FMIC and comes out the back at a higher temp and the warmer air could be inducted into your intake. So, the splitter stops the warmed air from the FMIC from being inducted into the engine.

I'm happy to hear any other theories if there are any :ninja:

And no I don't have a turbo or FMIC on my car but I'm going to be using the deflector as part of a little project :sick:

To help get the group buy moving !

Make your engine bay look sick !

Heaps of room to put all your performance stickers :woot:

OK, from what I understand, it's a splitter to isolate the factory air induction path from the FMIC air path. On a car with a FMIC, the air goes through the FMIC and comes out the back at a higher temp and the warmer air could be inducted into your intake. So, the splitter stops the warmed air from the FMIC from being inducted into the engine.

I'm happy to hear any other theories if there are any :(

And no I don't have a turbo or FMIC on my car but I'm going to be using the deflector as part of a little project :ninja:

Thankyou kindly! lol aight i am in for a black one (r33 gts-t s2)

Edited by steveo_r33

• 2 weeks later...
Hey ppls.

As many of you may know, I manufacture a vast range of Aluminium Radiator Air Deflectors.

Stagea Series I (with and without scoop)

Hey Bass, can u give me price & del to Post Code 6432 for a deflector unpainted for my 260 s1 please. Dunno if I can fit scoop jobby, fan might clash. See pics. Please advise.

Shadowsky

With the scoop better for Nismo front bar.

sounds great. long story short, how do u wanna arrange payment? and also how much surcharge do u need for 'em to be powder coated in blue? do u have like a contact number to discuss transaction details...

thanks

You are on the list.

Hey R33 Series II people....

I have three spare from the last group buy if you are interested in immediate shipping. They are black, boxed and ready to go.

I also have 3 Series II stags with scoops (which will fit a Series I) available and an R33 GTR Series III (will fit other series with slight modification)

BASS OUT