SAU Community

R33, R34 And Stagea Air Deflectors, Many Models

Bass Junky

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey guys.

I wont be offering the engraving this time. It cost me more last time than I charged people and the place I get them engraved is no longer at the end of the street where I work, cos I don't work there any more.

The buy will be going ahead. I just haven't had a chance to write up the e-mail to you all.

sit tight and I'll be able to do it at lunch today or after the committee meeting tonight.

BASS OUT

Hi ppls

Now is the time. The group buy is ready to go.

When most payments are received, I can order the Laser Cutting.

Laser Cutting will take about 5-6 working days.

Then I have to get them bent. Bending should take a few days, depending on the work load of my subcontractors.

Once they are bent, they then get taken to the powder coaters. Normally that’s a three day exercise.

After that, I’ll need a week or so pack the little buggers. They are each individually bubble wrapped and packed to avoid any damage. This takes bloody ages! Then I have to figure a way of get boxes that are 950mm x 150mm x 250mm into a skyline with any sort of efficiency…… Stupid coupes.

I would allow 4-5 weeks total, but hopefully much less.

So, you need to transfer the appropriate amount into my account according to the list below.

R33 GTS-T Series I, R33 GTS-T Series II, R33 GTR Series III

All $80

R34 GTT Series I Standard Front Bar, R34 GTT Series I Nismo Aero Front Bar

All $80

Stagea Series I $120 with scoop

Stagea Series I $90 without scoop

Stagea Series II $120 with scoop

Stagea Series II $90 without scoop

Add to this the $25 of freight. As mentioned previously, if you are in a remote area, I may require an additional payment of freight, but this has happened only 3 or 4 times over the last year or so of my group buys.

I allow $15 for Australia Post component, the test goes into the custom made boxes, bubble wrap, tape, tape gun blah blah blah.

Obviously if you are in Melbourne, we can arrange pickup.

Deposit Details.

Peter N Blythe

Bank of Melbourne, Westpac

BSB: 733382

ACC: 586817

Amount $varies

Reference : Username

Once you have paid please send me an e-mail to [email protected]

The e-mail should contain the following information.

First Name, Surname

Street Address

Suburb, State, postcode

Mobile Number

Copy of deposit reference.

The package goes normal freight and so the delivery address should be somewhere that you will be during the day over the next 2-4 days depending on your location. I have had them arrive overnight, I have also had them arrive 6-7 days later (Perth and Darwin)

Then you sit patiently for a few weeks by the letter box with your 12mm ring spanner eagerly awaiting the Air Guide :(

Stag people will need to add four Button Head Cap Screws, 8 washers and a spring washer to the kit to allow them to bolt on the scoop. You can use black or Stainless Steel. It’s up to you.

Anywho. Get paying and I’ll get making! :thumbsup:

BASS OUT!

Here are the people who have ordered.

STAGEA Series I

exitSTAGEAright

beastien

260tech

genkin

STAGEA Series II

none

R33 Series I

Mike_

Drivebai

lokiR33

linedup33

R33 Series II

jimmytim

StreetR33

DNR33

SeriesII

stevo_r33

Kummaz

33som

mcdee

nizmo_freek

frx026

AdamsR33

R34 GT-T STD BAR

Fat34

Zensoku

so_tred

R34 GT-T Nismo Bar / Series II

Beagle

Shadowsky

blah_blah

john-e boi

Payment made and email sent.

Quick question, did anyone give the dimension for the extra hole on the stagea guide? the one for the oil cooler bracket.

also I noticed the first guide I bought didn't have enough cut out on the drivers side, for the horn bracket and the A/C

condenser bracket. Has this been considered?

If not let me know mate, and I'll get the details for you post hast.

Cheers.

Hi Peter

I have just tried to pay you via paypal but it says that you will need to register before i can actually make the deposit, so if you could please go to www.paypal.com and register i can get the payment to you asap.

If there is any problems please let me know.

Cheers

J A Pothoven

ahh_33_s2 nope, you are in.

Drivebai... nope, $25 is the normal freight cost. You need to pay the $80 for the guide and $25 for postage. IF you live in some very remote area and it costs $37 to post the guide to you (which has happened once before) I'll let you know.

Just keep the payments coming in and I'll start getting the guides made.

NizmoFreek... I'll fix up my PayPal stuff tonight at some stage.

BASS OUT

ahh_33_s2 nope, you are in.

Drivebai... nope, $25 is the normal freight cost. You need to pay the $80 for the guide and $25 for postage. IF you live in some very remote area and it costs $37 to post the guide to you (which has happened once before) I'll let you know.

Just keep the payments coming in and I'll start getting the guides made.

NizmoFreek... I'll fix up my PayPal stuff tonight at some stage.

BASS OUT

Not a problem, send me a p.m once its all set up and i will deposit the money

Cheers