SAU Community

Very strange ..........

siksII

Every since i bought my car about 5 weeks ago, there has been an infuriating rattle in my drivers side door...so this afternoon i started taking the trim off to see what was goin on in there, expecting maybe the power window motor or something like that to be be loose.... BUT

Just as i was pulling the bottom of the trim away from the door guess what falls out.... a GT badge, one that goes on each side of the car.. I went to check if mine was in place but then i thought even if it fell off, how could it get INSIDE the door trim! *WTF* anyway that was a dumb moment...

Anyone got any ideas on how this could happen? wierd...maybe nissan stuck a spare badge in every door lol...

LOL so i guess im not alone in my findings...i thought it was just me!

So, i guess its time for everyone to remove their drivers door trim and check it out!!!!!!!

If anyone needs a spare badge and wants to buy the one i found, make an offer...i will only sell if its a good one, cuz otherwise ill keep my finding in case someone badges my car

I wonder what to pull apart next...

but still, noone has an explanation of HOW things get in there!!

(apart from those XXX videos, might be a good (or ONLY) hiding place from the gf...)

Originally posted by siksII

but still, noone has an explanation of HOW things get in there!!  

(apart from those XXX videos, might be a good (or ONLY) hiding place from the gf...)

I heard somewhere that the japanese drifters keep various items hidden in their car as good luck charms. I have absolutely no idea as to the validity of this claim, but perhaps this explains your mysterious GT badges...

sure they just weren't placed in their during shipping to ensure they weren't stolen? the guy at the other end didn't realise thats where they were and DID think they were stolen, and stuck some new ones on there?? :D there could be a whole story attached to this one little badge you never know :P