SAU Community

I Want A 33!

Chris Rogers

that part is mostly taken care for due to revhead and his old 33 coupe. wife wants to look at a 33 sedan (auto) and possibly drive one. looking for someone here that has one we can look at so she has an idea. the starlet isnt big enough anymore and need somthing that is bigger and I will not see a need to modify.

I'm strongly considering this one:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

taken from jspec.

96 S2 pearl white auto yadda yadda. I know how big the car is she doesnt.

can anyone help? (beer bribe if necessary :) )

Edited by Chris Rogers

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wooohoooo! welcome to the dark side! Although I can't picture u in a skyline yet I'm sure u'll fit in nicely! R u after turbo/na or you don't care? Considered a 34 4 door?? I reckon ur wife will buy into the 34 more :)

I'll take her for a ride in mine :)

WOW Chris...

Im impressed...

Yeah 4 doors have some really great advantages, I like the white 4 doors, Auto makes it drivable by all wives... :laugh:

Very nice choice Chris... Also have a look at the tiptronic R34 GTT in the for sale section... Its not bad value either...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=148254

wooohoooo! welcome to the dark side! Although I can't picture u in a skyline yet I'm sure u'll fit in nicely! R u after turbo/na or you don't care? Considered a 34 4 door?? I reckon ur wife will buy into the 34 more :laugh:

I'll take her for a ride in mine :)

jon,

ta! she likes the idea of a 33 after I explained how the whole import thing works. in regard to yours , I may take you up on it. though 33 is all I can really afford (starlet is being sold and I want to do a straight swap cash wise.)

Rb25DET is the one I'm after

when are you available?

mushroom,

ta. can always catch up with SMR33 for that though. need a sedan.

Prego,

yep I know he does.

keep them coming. would like to have this car sorted by the end of next week and underway (pending wife approval..)

WOW Chris...

Im impressed...

Yeah 4 doors have some really great advantages, I like the white 4 doors, Auto makes it drivable by all wives... :laugh:

Very nice choice Chris... Also have a look at the tiptronic R34 GTT in the for sale section... Its not bad value either...

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=148254

worked on one of those about 3 weeks ago and liked it. cost stops me :) I want to own it outright.

jon,

ta! she likes the idea of a 33 after I explained how the whole import thing works. in regard to yours , I may take you up on it. though 33 is all I can really afford (starlet is being sold and I want to do a straight swap cash wise.)

Rb25DET is the one I'm after

when are you available?

Should be able to squeeze u in either sat or sun arvo sometime? Otherwise weekdays should be able to work something out if your wife is available.

worked on one of those about 3 weeks ago and liked it. cost stops me :laugh: I want to own it outright.

That would have been mine?

I'd be happy to let you have a spin in my 34 as well if you wanted. Don't know the difference between the 33's and 34's (cost & driving) though. I would say push for the 34, but $$ wise I'm not sure if it's really worth the headache of convincing the wife to spend the extra.

Edited by HackerX

That would have been mine?

I'd be happy to let you have a spin in my 34 as well if you wanted. Don't know the difference between the 33's and 34's (cost & driving) though. I would say push for the 34, but $$ wise I'm not sure if it's really worth the headache of convincing the wife to spend the extra.

ben,

it was yours. she doenst know how big the car is in comparison to a local 99 camry. I know a 33 and 34 is bigger she just needs to see it. pref a 33 as thats what I'm looking at.

I got a 33 4 door you could come and have a look at, its not in the best shape at the moment as I have scraped gutters and it needs a wash, but you are more then welcome to come and have a look on Sunday afternoon or I could stop by on sunday lunch time. I dont mind.

I got a 33 4 door you could come and have a look at, its not in the best shape at the moment as I have scraped gutters and it needs a wash, but you are more then welcome to come and have a look on Sunday afternoon or I could stop by on sunday lunch time. I dont mind.

if you are up my way by all means stop by :

12 fordham st wavell heights 0407-102-839. I'll be here as I have someone coming by to look at the starlet.

other wise pm me your addy.

thanks heaps!!!!!