SAU Community

Lawns Of Old Parliment House

SL33KY

Good day. My neck is burnt, damn.

Ditto! I'm on some antibiotics that clearly state 'Don't stay in bright sunlight for extended periods...".,so I'm as much to blame! Real good to see the SAU contigient show up in force. Everything was well catered for,from imported 30's, a Veilside 32(missed catching you up,J), GTS-T's in all trims, my fave' Stagea, 4 doors, the most gorgeous Oz delivered GT-R, a meancing 34 GT-R...Damn,I wanted to cry that mine is so far from being driveable!

Great to catch many of you up;you've given me more inspiration to fight the good fight and keep on with my planned buildup!

• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Was Good to see such a big turnout, and put some names to faces. That blue r32 gtr was just nuts. Great R34 GTR as well. Great day, managed not to get really sunburnt :), learnt my lesson from marques in the park.

Don't know, he rocked up about 1/2 way through the day, don't think he's on the boards, said he also had a r33 gtr putting out 300kw? atw, that he uses for hillclimbs.

Let's just call him 'Bob',shall we? And his 33 GT-R is very well set up for motorsport stuff...Those that have loitered around Integra over the years will have seen it(although it's now a Melbourne tuning house's job...)

Yep, was a good day out. :worship: Gave me another push to actually tinker with my car :D

Good to see aus specs really schmick 32 GTR, the 34 GTR and Rumble (whoever owns her). I dunno what's inside rumble, but it could be anything really, I just really dig that colour. I think I saw it at Ed's having some rather involved work done.

My neck and ears got completely cooked too :\

Ah is he the older guy who owns the silver S2 R33 GTR that actually has the Xeon headlights (meant to only be on S3's).

Let's just call him 'Bob',shall we? And his 33 GT-R is very well set up for motorsport stuff...Those that have loitered around Integra over the years will have seen it(although it's now a Melbourne tuning house's job...)

That exhaust was crazy (RUMBLE) could fit your head in it. Also SL33KY can you post up a pic of your sun visor, want to see if the one i found on Ebay are the same :worship:

Pics soon, only have a few from memory

so lazy, anyway these were the few pics i took. Decided about 20 mins before heading home that i should propably take some pics :P

Hottest car in our lot, talking about the one on the left, my camera couldnt handle that much awesome so i had to settle with a third of it, the 34 is pretty decent aswell...i guess

34gtrzi2.jpg

Nissan R33 Series II Dust-Spec (engine bay was disgusting, it stayed closed :P)

bestinshowik9.jpg

I guess its kind of wide, could be fatter though

widebodytf3.jpg

The image is titled 'Lil Jon' but the real owner was far from pimpin'

liljonsi6.jpg

Should of taken more pics, were some nice cars around. Ohwell always next year

Edited by Baconer

Damn,I wanted to cry that mine is so far from being driveable!

I know exactly what you mean Jayce! I would have sat there and shared a box of tissues with you knowing that I could have had my car there!

It was great to catch up with everyone and meet the some of the new guys! I haven't been to a meet since the '04 x-mas cruise.

Will endeavour to make it to more outings and I'll try and catch up with the guys that go to the museum on a Friday night once I get the gtr back.

Saw some gorgeous vehicles which have obviously had lots of time, love and a fair amount of cash put into them.

And of course, awesome to see another aus delivered 32!

Will post up some piccies tonight when I get home.

Cheers,

Brad

Edited by OZR32GTR

I had a great day... my first meet with you guys had a chance to talk to some of you's will have to get off my arse and come to the museum on friday nights

post-32139-1173687854.jpg

post-32139-1173687901.jpg

Edited by zooee

Alrighty guys..

Here are some piccies. More to come.

They have been shrunk for the forums but I have the original pics which are 3264x2448 at 1-5mb per pic. If you want them original just PM me with your email addy, the pic you want and I'll email them to you.

Cheers,

Brad

post-13945-1173687342.jpg

post-13945-1173687355.jpg

post-13945-1173687370.jpg

post-13945-1173687393.jpg

post-13945-1173687407.jpg

post-13945-1173687430.jpg

post-13945-1173687444.jpg

post-13945-1173687479.jpg

Edited by OZR32GTR