SAU Community

Another Bad Day For Skyline Enthusiasts

nice 28

Dont know if anyone here just saw ten news, but it showed an 18 year old man, who went into court for offences such as driving without a supervising driver (he was on his learners).

The police are trying to get his car permanently impounded.

He also led police through a high speed chase a few months ago.

He was going 120kph through residential streets, with police eventually calling off the chase when it got to speeds of over 160kph.

His car was a black (or was it midnight purple) R33 Gts-t with the plates MRGTST

If you're on this forum, i hope you car gets impounded, maybe that will teach you to be a d!ckhead on public roads.

Its c@nts like you that give the whole scene a bad name.

Hope this doesn't effect and liners out there, even though it probably will.

That's all i have to say.

don't mean to sound like an ass...

but this is getting too annoying, everytime someone does something illegal on public roads and gets cought etc its always "you moron thanks for making the rest of us look bad etc etc etc etc"

he got cought and he's obviously paying for it so just get over it.

it's nothing new it's always been like this why does it surprise you?

behave, do your part and stop bitching about what others do.

sheeeesh

again, don't mean to sound rude...

Edited by R-SPEC

Yeah I saw that on 7 news a minute ago. No matter what anyone says you cant justify being caught 7 times in 16 days for offences on your L's unless you are a total di(khead. So thanks Mark Russel for bringing more heat to out scene.

On a positive note i'm currently looking for a black 33 so I'll keep my eyes peeled for it at the police auctions!

Edited by stolen_s15

Yeah saw it just then as well. I agree that its completely stupid what he did, but really who really cares anymore about having people look down on skylines now. Seriously between noble park and hoons and skylines and everything else whats the point of having a winge about it anymore ^^^!

Own a skyline, drive it how you like, be prepared to get caught and accept punishment. Simple as that.

Yeah look its all blah blah blah. No point in complaining. People will make up their own minds about Skyline drivers and looks like many already have.

Convince one person otherwise, fine, but people as a collective are stupid and naive and will have their minds made up for them, i.e by the media. *cough* ACA etc

Unfortunately anything we say falls on deaf ears.

Edited by Savage Bliss

don't mean to sound like an ass...

but this is getting too annoying, everytime someone does something illegal on public roads and gets cought etc its always "you moron thanks for making the rest of us look bad etc etc etc etc"

he got cought and he's obviously paying for it so just get over it.

it's nothing new it's always been like this why does it surprise you?

behave, do your part and stop bitching about what others do.

sheeeesh

again, don't mean to sound rude...

agreed. cops dont hear about it and go "ok things are now worse for skyline drivers"

f**k for years and years commodore drivers f**ked around on the roads and cops wouldnt go "be on the look out for commodore drivers"

Like the others said, the majority of liner's are mature & respect the roads, safety and the laws for good reason.

Everyone knows what can happen when abusing this.

I've cruised with the QLD fraternity recently and all were well behaved and drove sensibly.

When parked we saw 2 180's racing a 33 off the lights and someone could have been hurt in the process.

They're idots, most aren't.

The powers that be (ok, maybe with the exception of one in Melb) soon work out who to hassle and who to let be.

Just be good and enjoy/appreciate your rides, coz one day you'll have kids & drive a boring family car!

Edited by Mean_R34