SAU Community

Nardi Classic 33 Steering Wheel - Brand New Black/silver

Hi Guys,

I am selling a Nardi Classic33 wheel in black leather, with silver middle. It's brand new in the box and comes with the horn button and trim ring. I bought it for my GTR but having looked at it next to my current Nardi Personal I've decided to stick with the wheel I have now as it suits my interior better I think.

This wheel is THE wheel to have though in your skyline. So popular in japan it's not funny. Great for drift and track work as they are a perfectly round wheel with no stupid shapes or fussy design. just a simple, timeless look. Made in italy they are the top quality wheel.

Price is $350 + $15 post or pick-up from me in sydney, northside.

pics:

img4390xp6.jpg

img4395zr8.jpg

img4398uq6.jpg

img4397kn8.jpg

still available. this is a brand new nardi, for $350 not some worn out seedy second hand jobbie that you see people selling for up to $300. anyone going for an authentic japanese look needs one, and as I mentioned about there is no better wheel for track or drift use.

well it's kind of OT, but this one time I'll oblige!

my nardi personal (Grinta) looks similar to this (some small detail differences):

personal_neogrinta_poly.jpg

I actually have 2 the same. 1 on the GTR and 1 on the GTST.

edit: for anyone curious about the price here is the nardi distributors price list. at 40,000 yen that is around $450 + post etc.

http://www.fet-japan.co.jp/nardi/st-cls-leather.html

and Ronin, forget the momo corse. this nardi is where it's at!!! You can test it out when you come up.

If I get it, will it make my dash look as good as in that pic? :huh:

Just kidding. If you still have it in 2 months its mine! (My wife lets me spend $50 a week on the car :P If I was fully [H]ardcore I'd just buy it)

My car is a daily driver and I commute over 4 hours each day so I look at the stearing wheel a lot.

Edited by Jordan

lol, I am the master of the japanese parts impulse buy. Every time I'm in japan I can't help but try to push their economy along a little futher. just doing my bit for our Japanese friends! I should ask my work to start paying me in yen, would save me a lot of currencey exhange!

you never know jordan, it may still be here. but I have a friend coming up from melbourne some time over the next few weeks, and I know when he sees it, he'll buy it as he too has a GTR part impulse buy problem. :mad: