SAU Community

Smashed My Skyline ---> Pics

Bloodlust

Does anyone have the number for Damage Control?

I gave Lombardi a call they said they dont do many skylines they work mainly on more prestigious cars.

And they don't for a very good reason, they're bloody expensive. Let them know you're on insurance, and they'll be happy to do it for you. But as highlighted, don't expect anything quick.

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well i told my insurance company that i want a quote from Cowley but when the tow driver came and took it away today he said to me "it looks like a write-off" so I might end up gettin a cheque for 30K and go buy another car :P

so i've done a bit of lookin around at cars for sale but can't find anything decent the only places I really know about are Autoworx, Down Under Auto's and DC Imports... does anyone know of any other good places to get Skylines from? also, does anyone know what would happen if it was a write-off? do they just gimme a cheque and I can use the money however I like or what?

they just give you a cheque

you cant go past autoworx for quality cars always the best possible

im suprised its a write off though from the pics , is their much chassie bending? i had a similar accident in a s15 a few years ago but it was smack in the middle of the front so all it bent was the support frame thing infront of the radiator

was still 8k damage though so it does add up quickly

yeah i dont think the towie realised the car is worth 30K... he said it looks like 10-15K worth of damage and I agree. There was some structural damage like the radiator was fully bent in and leaking, the airfilter was all mangled but the engine still looked alright. I would say they would probably repair it rather than give me a cheque becoz i doubt there is more than 15K worth of damage. I would really hate to have to buy a new one becoz it would be very hard to find one almost identical... that blue paint job is hard to come across.

as above lambari plus the chick workin there is hot!

best of luck with ur car!

:miner::laugh:

If it is still the same young chick from about 6 years ago... blonde??? Thats Amanda Lombardi... her family owns the place. Great girl... had a few good chats with her while driving her back and forth from the workshop... did a bit of work on her car and last time I checked, a not so good looking green old mazda astina isn't a "prestigious" car!

Hey Diamondjo..that does take me back :(

"... i doubt there is more than 15K worth of damage...."

I doubt if its more than $5K.

Front bar, hood, light, Radiator, filter, bent but reapirable support panel, paint . Wheels seem to be pointed in the right direction so...get a quote and see. It all depends on whats underneath I suppose.

I'm sure the inspector will be suprised when he goes to look at a skyline with 20kph carpark damage & sees your car, that's all I will say. :)

Damage control or Lombardi as mentioned...

subtle hint

:spank: *cries* i wanted to buy your car i test drove it and rac checked it and you've wrote it off by driving it into a pillar.. arughhhhhhhhhh :ninja:

i feel sorry for ya, i hope you sort it out and get a new one..

And just to let you know to get in line with the rest of us looking for decent r34's in perth that come in manual 2doors, cause the last one I found was the one you bought.

only other r34 2door is on sale for 34k and its pearl white with black bonnet...with highish kms

Heh yeah i got it from Down Under Auto about 2 or 3 months ago :(

Well the good news is they are repairing it and its not a write-off :)

The Job ended up going to a place called Adaptable Smash Repairs in Lansdale... Cowley was taking way too long to get a quote done. This adaptable place said they were going to replace the whole front end :(

p.s. Aftamath... first in first served :) nah but your right it is hard to find a nice one these days

Had an accident last night in my skyline where i hit a pillar in a carpark (i know im an idiot) so I called up my insurance company (Just Cars) and they will take it to a smash repairers of my choice to get quoted but I don't know of any places that will do a good job of an import so does anyone know of some good places in Perth that do smash repairs on skylines?

Thanks.

-Here's some pics for you all to enjoy

car001.jpg

car002.jpg

car003.jpg

42525711.pwned.jpg

hot car but. hope it gets fixed