SAU Community

R33 Bodykits

Adz2332

Go trust frount bar i searched for agers and its the nicest bar around. Im only stuck with finding side skirts and a rear bar as i have gtr skirts and gtr pods but want a bigger and smoother skirt and rear bar. What do ppl think of the veilside skirt and rear bar as i think it would be a perfect kit

Yeah i got a Garage Saurus front bar front Japan, then 3 weeks after getting that i found that Jetspeed make the exact same one lol

post-39081-1180668564_thumb.jpg

Depends what appeals, i hate the big open mouth front bars (i don't need ppl to know i have an big branded intercooler), loved the 400r the minute i seen it. Still looks tough when i pull up in front of a shop window. It's the only one that is noticeable in town, so many comments on ppl loving it. Theres a burgundy with it but you cant tell cuz its so dark. The extra lip on the series 2 bar, the ordinary person wouldn't even know the difference. If i had something like a gtr front bar i'd put my foot through it just to give it extras holes :D....

Skylines are boxy looking cars y make em curvy.

Stuff the rear bar, just get pods, r33's already look fat enough from behind (not P H fat either).

Holey front holey bonnet and holey side skirts with a gtr or drift wing looks phat.

EVL15h

bought this from mavric off the forums. perfect fit and top quality work

personally i love it but each to their own

Yeah man that looks great. Just the way i wanted it. Just thought id let you know i went through j-spec and got a s2 gtst pretty much stock with 66 000km grade 4.5 black. Putting a do luck gtr front with jun sides and rear. But your front bar does look tempting.

Edited by Pattygtst

Heres mine. What do you reckon? Trust front and rear bars, edge side skirts, drift wing and carbon fibre bonnet (painted)post-34941-1181100713_thumb.jpg

that's tops mate :)

Heres mine. What do you reckon? Trust front and rear bars, edge side skirts, drift wing and carbon fibre bonnet (painted)post-34941-1181100713_thumb.jpg

I love your car its HOT! Looks like i need rims & a Bonnet... Heres mine..

wpn11.jpg

I love your car its HOT! Looks like i need rims & a Bonnet... Heres mine..

wpn11.jpg

Nice clean looking ride mate, a good set of wheels will set your car off I'm still thinking bout changing wheels if I don't sell it

Mate that is by far one of the nicest R33's i have ever seen any shots of the rear? how much did you pay for that bonet and where did you get it from looks crazy good work

Mate that is by far one of the nicest R33's i have ever seen any shots of the rear? how much did you pay for that bonet and where did you get it from looks crazy good work

Cheers mate here's a pic of the rear. Got the bonnet for only 400 second hand and decided to paint it, in my opinion the vents stand out heaps more and it just sets the car off. Ignore the plate had a wrx before I bought the skylinepost-34941-1181125371_thumb.jpg

The rear looks nice to. You got the bonnet for $400 second hand thats a pretty good price if you ever find out where there from send us a pm or something good stuff :D

that looks great. very hot!

just a question though, with front bars like that, where do people put the front indicators? Is it possible to mod them into the side/corner lights on the headlight assembly?

PS i now think i want a trust front like that with final konnexion sides and rear...

Here's mine, i jus got the indicators fitted behind the bar. The boys at DMD (QLD) did it for me

Dnt laugh at the paint on the front bar :woot: it's gettin a new spray done, lol!

post-30776-1181183825_thumb.jpg

post-30776-1181183848_thumb.jpg

post-30776-1181183883_thumb.jpg

that looks great. very hot!

just a question though, with front bars like that, where do people put the front indicators? Is it possible to mod them into the side/corner lights on the headlight assembly?

PS i now think i want a trust front like that with final konnexion sides and rear...

Yeah mate thats exactly what I did, I turned my park lights into indicators, it was easy.

thats one hot r33, nice and clean and not too over the top. well done.