SAU Community

When Will Nissan Cube Import Be Available?

Wink

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 508
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

damn these things attract attention. the amount of people giving me strange looks in this car is amazing!!

I picked up an orange pearl one to evaluate for aftermarket accessories and its a funky thing! the deception of space is unbelievable. drives quite well and turns well too. In all I like it. its no power house but a definite cruiser.

rumor is one of the issues for compliance was sorted too. Kristian I think you will under stand this.

I'll pop a few images up once I unload the camera.

• 1 month later...
Seems there are 2 of us claiming to have got the cube on sevs, The cubes are still being inspected & there are a number of shops here in Brisbane with cars, Provided they go through dotars inspections they should be for sale in the next few months. Then we need the yen/ dollar rate to be better & we will all be happy. They are a great car.

Going on the documents I have seen the only two people involved with getting approval on the Nissan Cube are Jash and Kristian.

our 1st one is on the next ship

im starting to think these things will be like v35s soon.......

That will be 4 work shops working on the Cube in WA if you also have one coming.

our 1st one is on the next ship

im starting to think these things will be like v35s soon.......

Except much much slower hehehe

kristian,

cube 3 or plain cube with factory mods?

did they clear the glass issue yet?

I know the two I have touched are still sitting at shops waiting.

Normal Cube, although the workshop that's closest can do both the Cube and Cube Cubic, only 1400cc engine at this stage though, up to 2006. I found an awesome 2007 model today, black, Xenons, sunroof, 17s - devastated I couldn't bid!

actually it doesn't even mean anyone bought it. just that the auction finished....

not every car listed on j-spec as sold was sold by them.... when they list auction cars the car could be bought or sold by anyone and they update their 'ad' to say finished as it can no longer be bought.

Going on the documents I have seen the only two people involved with getting approval on the Nissan Cube are Jash and Kristian.

That will be 4 work shops working on the Cube in WA if you also have one coming.

Funny thing me having a letter from vss saying my application to get cube on sevs is approved........

Excuse my ignorance, but hasn't the cube been on the SEVS list for quite some time now?

It would be the RAWS stage that everyone's working on at present...