SAU Community

Who'se Movie Is It Anyway?

paulr33

Smakes on planes

nah...think older...from 1980...

another clue -

"You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital."

"A hospital? What is it?"

"It's a big building with patients but that's not important right now."

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

another clue -

"You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as we can. This woman has to be gotten to a hospital."

FLYING HIGH!!!

another clue -

airplane!

"Where are we?"

"corner of bum f*%k and you got a pretty mouth!"

or

"I think we'll be ok...I used to be a boy scout, Tom you were a boy scout weren't you?"

"No...but I ate a brownie once"

both from same movie :)

"Now... Vader, he's a spiritual brother, y'know, down with the force and all that good shit. Then this cracker, Skywalker, gets his hands on a light saber and the boy decides he's gonna run the f@ckin' universe; gets a whole clan of whites together. And they go and bust up Vader's hood, the Death Star. Now what the f@ck do you call that? "

Here's one for you!!!

quote:

Person 1: "Who said that? Who the f*&k said that? Who's the slimy little communist s#*t, twinkle-toed c*#ksucker down here who just signed his own death warrant? Nobody, huh? The fairy f*&king godmother said it. Out-f*&king-standing. I will PT you all until you f*&king die. I'll PT you until your a$$holes are sucking buttermilk."

Person 2: "Sir, I said it, Sir!"

Person 1: "Well, no s#*t. What do we have here, a f*&king comedian! Private, Joker! I admire your honesty. Hell, I like you, you can come over to my house and f*&k my sister!

unquote

"You look like the kinda guy who'd f**k another man in the ass, and not had the god damn common courtesy to give him a reach around!"

"Hell I like you son, you can come over to my house and f**k my sister"