SAU Community

Autosalon - Sydney - Sau

NSA11N

I've got someone currently looking for a V35 Coupe for me in Japan, if it arrives in time might be interested. Hopefully if the price is right should have the Ing+1 kit on it as well. (fingers crossed)

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

:PBJ:

Awesome Duncan would be great to have the targa cars even if they did have a bit of panel damage :)

We just need to get the forms filled out that NSA11N has and get our deposits in so can get it at the cheaper price!!!

Great meeting you NSA11N and I reckon you should pick the theme :P as you started the thread

Jess

I need to know definates by wednesday thursday, so i can email/ fax out vehicle spec sheets, to have PAYMENT ALL FINALISED BY 11 March.

CAN ALL THAT ARE ATTENDING PLEASE PM ME ASAP!!!

I need to have 6 definate spots filled by wednesday!

Thanks again,

Paul

Email: [email protected]

I work for Wing Wetsuits in Caringbah, so i can organise things like t-shirts to print and sell, we could maybe organise with the SAU Head "staff" to see if maybe we could arrange a membership type thing...
as for selling shirts etc.. you will need to speak with Nick (Goldzilla) he is in charge of merchandise. You cant sell SAU merchandise and pocket all the profits :P
Hi guys just reading through and noticed you were thinking of selling some club merchandise...they wont let you :P you have to be a trade stand to sell anything and that is a few K we tried it and they said no in no uncertain terms even not for profit organisations are not allowed to sell unless registered as a trader.
Oh really thats a shame

Atleast we still get to advertise SAU and thats the main reason and maybe hand out some business cards and talk to peeps about joining the club??

Hmmm, damned shame about not being able to sell merchandise. Oh well, I am pushing to have stuff ready soon, so at least those attending can look the part, and represent SAU as a "team" of sorts...

Maybe it can be promoted that we have stuff available via the forums and at meets/cruises/track days, etc. technically, we won't be breaking the rules if we're not actually selling the merchandise at the display, correct? :D

I need to know definates by wednesday thursday, so i can email/ fax out vehicle spec sheets, to have PAYMENT ALL FINALISED BY 11 March.

CAN ALL THAT ARE ATTENDING PLEASE PM ME ASAP!!!

I need to have 6 definate spots filled by wednesday!

Thanks again,

Paul

Email: [email protected]

I wont be able to enter our car as on the market for sale :wave:

Jess, thats bad news...

Hopefully you wouldn't mind still helping out with this as your are still very involved.

Oh yeah im still going to help out whatever peeps need and still gona try to get other cars :wave: just cant put ours in thats all

But here to help you out any way I can :wave:

Hey, just letting you know that I'm still quite interested in this!

But how long will the car need to be down there exactly....?

Im just trying to figure out if I need to stay there overnight if its a two-day event etc.

Hey, just letting you know that I'm still quite interested in this!

But how long will the car need to be down there exactly....?

Im just trying to figure out if I need to stay there overnight if its a two-day event etc.

True dat....what's up with this??

it would be good to find out cause then we can all make the necassary arrangements....

- Bam

At a push if you are short of numbers I could put up my R34 VspecII, its more a street / tracker, but with a lot of work I could clean it up almost presentable for a show.

Im not 100% committed as I know how much time and hard work is involved in getting a car ready, but if numbers are needed, and you have no one else interested please let me know.

Thanks Paul (AKA OZ)

Hi - id definately put my car up for that (im told its minty mint!!) - tried ringing paul on the mobile number given by shell in an email but came back disconnected ? - i can be contacted on 0414922209 - cheers malcolm :happy:

count me in id love to come

:pirate:

Great send a PM to NSA11N and he will get you to fill out the neccesary forms :wub:

At a push if you are short of numbers I could put up my R34 VspecII, its more a street / tracker, but with a lot of work I could clean it up almost presentable for a show.

Im not 100% committed as I know how much time and hard work is involved in getting a car ready, but if numbers are needed, and you have no one else interested please let me know.

Thanks Paul (AKA OZ)

We would love to have your car there if you are seriously interest send a pm to NSA11N and just put it in im sure she will come up awesome and can all lend a hand if you need it to make her shine :) Would look great on the dyno also :happy:

Jess