Autosalon - Sydney - Sau

NSA11N

• Replies 561
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks for that< t think I got a couple of yours, problem was that the cars were quite bunched togther.. but that's alright.. Was a good day, i'll see if I have some more and i'll put them up..

Wasn't too bad a show, plenty of nice cars and interesting custom work.

Good to see an SAU stand, certainly a lot of interest in the cars but pity they shoved you down in the back corner (which last year was the busiest area).

Next time i'll remember my earplugs so that I don't have to listen to 14 different DJ's trying to outdo each other.

Sorry to have run off early guys.

Big thanks to everyone for hanging around to help Duncan get the Raceworx cars back on the trailers.

Even bigger thanks to the stellar SAU crew who made this all possible- we may not have won any awards but this was a brilliant effort and definitely a credit to the club.

Kel

me too sorry i had to run but had uni assignments coming out of my anus due first time tomorrow morning :( not gonna sleep tonight.

was a great display and we had some of the cleanest cars in the whole of autosalon i reckon. hope to see it bigger and better next year or maybe come final time in December.

only took a few photos ill post them up a lil later.

Great show guys.

It was nice to finally meet most of you guys and girls.

Im glad to have stayed back to jump in the drivers seat of the raceworx cars hehe :(

I was going to stay back to help out with the second car but i had to go.

Its was great, all SAU cars looked the goods. Raceworx cars looked smashing!

Great display setup, well done.

To bad we didn't win anything, that sux. But we all enjoy'd our self.

Thank you to all those who helped out over the weekend!! The drivers, and our other SAU members...

I'm really happy with how things went and i had a fantastic 2 and a half days!

We need to take home the BEST CLUB DISPLAY trophy at final battle in DECEMBER!

Whoever has any photos and/ or videos of my car, please PM me...

Thanks again everyone

Yes my friends, great weekend, all SAU cars looked good, no bling and no chrome just some good well looked after streeters!

I'm still cut that i couldn't dyno the car, its running like a pig but if it was running good it should've seen 200rwkw plus. But hopefully i'll be at the dyno day, if it gets sorted in time.

Atleast this weekend can give us some ideas for final battle in Dec hopefully we can all make it again, would be awesome.

Thanks guys for a good weekend and i'll see you all onj the forums and any other event i can make it to. :(

if you had all brought along your 22" Blings, we would've won all the trophies......

Yeah and the 50 TV monitors in the boot with a hektic airbrush.

I just have to say,

All the guys & gals who entered the Autosalon the cars looked fantastic!!

Everyone who helped out you did a great job!

Andrew excellent Dvd its a shame it was skipping a little :teehee:

Thanks to Mark, Kel & Duncan for letting the Targa cars in and to all the SAU'ers for coming and supporting the club..

I wasn't too sure on the 2 girls walking round with the SAU shirts but what can you do..

Cheers,

Corinne

thought autosalon was boring this year. the sau stand was good, but all the lines looked near stock...at an autosalon...?? madgtr was a great looking machine :teehee: the wrecked gtr was kool. awesome paint job on the twin turbo red ferrari. the blue mini at the front was pretty crazy