SAU Community

G.o.r. Cruise Photos

NS2500

hey guys and thanks alt for a realy grate time.

had fun through the twistys even keeping up with the first 6 on the last stretch of the day and a agen witting behind one of the 33 GTR's. thanks to every one for makeing me feel welcom.

sorrys to guys for getting lost on the way home i had to stop for 1 min to take cear of some bussness and couldn't katch up.

ill put some pics up soon, and ill see'us at phillip island.

chears brentt

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

has that lambo got something to do with James?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Newman

In 2005, he bought a grey Lamborghini Murciélago, which is widely recognised as he drives it around Melbourne, number plate KGB 000. In August 2006, he was involved in an altercation with the Panton Hill Volunteer Fire Brigade, accusing the driver of the fire truck of cutting him off while driving at Kinglake.

I didnt recognize him as he got in/out of the car. Didnt seem to care that he parked over 2 carspots and us standing around taking photo's.

When we were driving off the pier. Some guy approached me as i was waiting and talked about his farm and how he has a large field for BBQ events etc etc. Hopefully the pamphlet has made its way to the new events co-ord :)

Good cruise :)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sam_Newman

In 2005, he bought a grey Lamborghini Murciélago, which is widely recognised as he drives it around Melbourne, number plate KGB 000. In August 2006, he was involved in an altercation with the Panton Hill Volunteer Fire Brigade, accusing the driver of the fire truck of cutting him off while driving at Kinglake.

I didnt recognize him as he got in/out of the car. Didnt seem to care that he parked over 2 carspots and us standing around taking photo's.

When we were driving off the pier. Some guy approached me as i was waiting and talked about his farm and how he has a large field for BBQ events etc etc. Hopefully the pamphlet has made its way to the new events co-ord :)

Good cruise :)

Hey Patrick, Yeah I gave the pamphlet to Paul :)

Looks like it was a great cruise, kinda spewing I couldn't make it..

Yeah that purple 33GTR looks tasteful, what's Shane's username?? Is it standard??? Rims look trick...

had a great time guys... can't wait to get myself a skyb! Thank you to those who put it together and making me feel welcome even with my pommy hot rod...

post-16066-1173002230.jpg

post-16066-1173002283.jpg

Looks like it was a great cruise, kinda spewing I couldn't make it..

Yeah that purple 33GTR looks tasteful, what's Shane's username?? Is it standard??? Rims look trick...

VSPEC-33

had a great time on the way back with this GTR....wish i had a camera on that corner :P I was impressed with myself...you couldn't get away :P

great times on the way back...thanks to Berin for the wicked way back past Geelong...made it much more intresting.

Top cruise guys, loved every minute of it! And to think i was contemplating on being a passenger and not taking mine.

That corner was fun, i'd like to see it again in a slow mo action replay or something...... :happy:

Damn mate, your R33 was suprising me too... filled my mirrors while i was trying to get away! :O

Thanks for the commment guys, i appreciate it. Oh and for those that asked its fairly standard, exhaust, boost restrictor removed.... and a nice ratly twin plate clutch :laugh:

Yet another GREAT weekend, with GREAT company!

Had a ball!! Thanks to all people that attended, as you are what makes these cruises worthwhile. Good to see alot of new faces, with awesome attitudes. Hope to see ya all again at the next event.

Here's a couple of happy snaps of the the collective group of cars...

And of course one of the scenery that some people go down the GOR to see, not just for the thrill of driving on those windy roads :happy:

post-16627-1173004900.jpg

post-16627-1173004929.jpg

post-16627-1173004962.jpg

Thanks for a great weekend guys! This is my third time on this cruise and it keeps getting better! Cheers to Paul and others who helped organise it. It was great to catch up and meet a few new people as well. See you on the next one!

Guys + girls, had a great time!

I'm absolutely knackered - but I promise if you check back in this thread in the next 48 hours I will post my photos - yes, including the night life ones :happy:

Bed time now, discussion later, but - great work everyone!!! It was a very enjoyable weekend!

That was a great 2 days :laugh: We had a great time...it was really good meeting everyone that attended. There were some some very nice cars there. Seeing Shane's vspec makes me want one :P

Once photos are off the camera I will post them up

LOL, thanks Jason... now i just need to get me some external gate action and 300+ rwkw and i might be able to keep up with you! That thing sound tuff when boostin hard, could hear you plant it when you were 50 metres behind me :happy: