SAU Community

PHAT 32 GTR up for sale in japland

ice180

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

89 model... will hold out til i find one with some decent suspension on it already. unless something comes up that i just cant pass up on.

will budget for about 20k landed, registered and on the rd.

the rest will go on insurance

Originally posted by skyline33

yeah i remember seeing one with 2000kms, its not a mistake three zeros but it was very expensive this car was brand new

Yep 3.8 mil yen will buy it . That's only about $50K in Japan.

And people still believe that the * only 40K on the clock * cars they get for $15K are genuine.

Cheers

Ken

um... as i understand it Raza, you import a car that is over 15 years old, and you don't have to get it complianced with the usual rules that apply to newer cars.. however you do have to get it an engineers certificate (which is generally cheaper and easier to obtain). I think the import duty and GST is cheaper on these cars too??

With the new SEVS law that mean any import at the moment has to be returned to bone stock (apparently), the 15 year old rule is attractive as you can get all those hypo cars with big turbos, kits, etc.

Wish the government had a proper link on the internet for information on the all teh current import laws?

hey nark..Engrish at its best.. hehe...

Comment :  

Engine 2. The 7l and the turbine GT2530, the computer - the Kin professional, the titanium muffler and approximately the foot the height pitch GT damper et cetera you fumble rather, but it is the car which is easy to ride. The engine Á _ - it is within 2000 kilometer after the ƒjƒ“ƒO.  

Renewal being completed: May 11th 0 o'clock 16 amount  

There was an accident calendar and with it purchased by the fact that you say, but inconvenience is troubled being there is no point which you do not understand well in travelling. Kilometer of 250 or more it has put out with the meter reading, but altogether problem it was not.

lol narkeh... i so can't get over the fact that you din bother checkin out yahoo auctions thru a translator all this time... omg...

check out the parts section, betcha you'll go broke b4 u even buy the car... lol i'm already bidding on r34 GTR 18" rims.. mmm best rims for 1.5k u can get...

Originally posted by funkymonkey

lol narkeh... i so can't get over the fact that you din bother checkin out yahoo auctions thru a translator all this time... omg...

check out the parts section, betcha you'll go broke b4 u even buy the car... lol i'm already bidding on r34 GTR 18" rims.. mmm best rims for 1.5k u can get...

dream on.

If they go for 1.5K it mean they are scratched to shit or something wrong with them.

Most of em go for 2K plus and then there is the shipping , import duty , buyers fee in Japan etc etc.

Cheers

Ken