SAU Community

So Some A-hole Keyed Me Car Last Night

Came out this morning to find my car has been keyed the entire length from the drivers side tail lights and finishes under the side mirrors in the middle of the drivers door.

Fun times aye?

So yeah looks like im getting the door and rear side panel re sprayed when i get money to do so.

why the F*CK do people think its their god given right to destroy other peoples property!

Came out this morning to find my car has been keyed the entire length from the drivers side tail lights and finishes under the side mirrors in the middle of the drivers door.

Fun times aye?

So yeah looks like im getting the door and rear side panel re sprayed when i get money to do so.

why the F*CK do people think its their god given right to destroy other peoples property!

i had someone break into my car and try and take it, couldn't so they ripped out the entire key barrel aswell as stole a couple of things. It pisses you off when people do stuff to your own personal property, its something that we worked for and take pride in, and some little jealous prick is upset that he can't have one so will do what he can to annoy ppl.

Hope you get it sorted out soon mate...

Edited by SAM916

I'll have a whinge too, might make you feel better.

Three weeks ago I had a half a cup of what I think is coke poured through my sunroof (I left it half open and forgot to close it)

my winge,awhile ago someone poured a bottle of NEW engine oil (not brake fluid)on my car,took hours to get it off,stupid pri*ks don't even know what oil to use to do there scummy buisness

^ why would someone waste a bottle of engine oil... geez. someone was dragging a bin along in front of my car when it was in the carport, and it scraped off sections of paint all on my front bar.... then i went to uni and i half opened the door, only to find a strong gust of wind threw my door open into the next car. Their car fine, mine lost more paint.

but yeah keyage sucks bad..

• 10 months later...

just to add my 5cents. i had a gts r33(now a 25t :D ) it got broken into then stolen. they took all my sounds. except my 1200watt sony amp(it was under the drivers seat :domokun: ) and they were cheeky enuf to tag on my hood linening!!! :huh: they also F#%*d the ignition barrel and also caused a few dents.chipped a mag badly and oh yea also stuffed the front suspension ARRGHHH!!! [phew]

People who do this are just down right PRICKS!!!

Edited by waza

my winge,awhile ago someone poured a bottle of NEW engine oil (not brake fluid)on my car,took hours to get it off,stupid pri*ks don't even know what oil to use to do there scummy buisness

new engine oil.....................wow thats a first

my whinge: I almost crashed or would've seriously f*cked up my car because I forgot to tighten my nuts

Ok dude, what you do in your spare time NO ONE WANTS TO KNOW!! Please, keep it clean :banana:

Dunno why people do this shit, we work our arses off for these cars, and they think they can ruin them. Just cos their commonwhore or 78 corrola doesnt start every 2nd time. I live in a decent area, but I always put my car in the garage and have the door shut, or park as far away from busy areas as I can. That way, there is a much less chance or some prick trying to ruin your car. However, there is nothing you can really do. If they want it, they'll take it. Ever seen Gone In 60 Seconds?

i have something to whinge about i came out of work to see one side of my bonnet hit up a bit i quickly ran over to find a big dent on the front of the bonnet and scratch marks on the bumper. i think it must of been a stupid 4wd and of course they didnt own up to it. now i have to try and get it fixed or even try and get a whole new bonnet. also it cracked the front bumper a bit and pushed the headlight in a bit but they still work which is a relief.

Ok let’s get street smart.

First don't park next too shity cars or dark places or high crime areas you all know what I mean.

Second your car cost $$$$$$$$$$ so best first upgrade is alarm system like a viper that closes all windows and sunroof when you lock it.

Third good upgrade is the illegal window tint not the legal shit. From memory it’s the one above the legal standard. this actually works, at night time it so hard to see into your car and day time it actually works it blocks out the heat and sunlight from wrecking your interior. Problem is you might have a hard time finding someone that will actually do the illegal tint for you.

Im sure we can add to this list but you got to use some common sense as you’re always going to be surrounded by dickheads that don't appreciate your car for what it is.