SAU Community

Queenslander

Mud

Hi everyone!!

My name is Kenn, I bought a white R34 GTT about 6 months ago. I've been here for quite awhile, and spent way too much time stalking the classifieds for parts, but never got around to saying HI! ;) I'm in St Lucia, studying at UQ. And oh, I'm quite keen join a cruise, if there's any going on? Maybe I should pop by the Baskin Robbins meetup one day if its okay?

Seriously... lrn2english. You'll find the search function works a whole lot better if you can spell. Otherwise you'll just find topics and replies from other people who don't know "brought" from "bought"...

Oh yes Isola, you might just very well be my tutor for Professional Writing Communication course. *gasp!*

Hey there all.

Bought an R33 96 Skyline Series II M-Spec II in February and absolutely love the thing. Use to own a commodore, but a fairly uniquely looking one so it wasn't all too bad. Once I drove the R33, couldn't get enough of it, I love driving now.

Usually driving round the logan/beenleigh area.

Hi everyone!!

My name is Kenn, I bought a white R34 GTT about 6 months ago. I've been here for quite awhile, and spent way too much time stalking the classifieds for parts, but never got around to saying HI! :D I'm in St Lucia, studying at UQ. And oh, I'm quite keen join a cruise, if there's any going on? Maybe I should pop by the Baskin Robbins meetup one day if its okay?

Do you drive it in to uni? There are a couple of members that are studying there. If you see a 4dr 33 driving around give a wave.

Feel free to drop in to basins on Thursday, just be sure to come up to the tables and say hi.

Do you drive it in to uni? There are a couple of members that are studying there. If you see a 4dr 33 driving around give a wave.

Feel free to drop in to basins on Thursday, just be sure to come up to the tables and say hi.

Rarely, honestly, because I live within walking distance of school(or the fact that I never turn up for classes). haha, will do. Just checking: is the Baskin Robins the one at Milton Central(beside the supermarket)?

Rarely, honestly, because I live within walking distance of school(or the fact that I never turn up for classes). haha, will do. Just checking: is the Baskin Robins the one at Milton Central(beside the supermarket)?

no, it's at chapel hill along moggil, just down from the lexus dealer

• 3 weeks later...

just negotiated a purchase for an r33 gtst skid machine and am looking forward to picking it up tomorrow :)

its like JDM's version of a commodore .. i love it already!

Edited by PetroDola

So im in Fig Tree Pocket, about 9kms out of Brissy. Just moved here from Adelaide. Anyone able to go for a cruise tonight? or perhaps later in the week :whistling: Is there somewhere I can find members on a regular basis??

So im in Fig Tree Pocket, about 9kms out of Brissy. Just moved here from Adelaide. Anyone able to go for a cruise tonight? or perhaps later in the week :whistling: Is there somewhere I can find members on a regular basis??

Check the events section there's a weekly meet up that way, I think it's on a thursday night?

Hey all,

I'm new to the forum, seems to be heaps of info on here which is fantastic to see.

I'm based in Geebung but I could be seen pretty much anywhere on the northside of brisbane at any time.

Got a 98 Red Stagea S2.

Hope to see some of you around.

Grimi

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Queenslanders! My name is Steve and I'm soon to be off my P-Plates very early Jan. I've got a Skyline R32 GTS-4 and the passenger seat feels great so far! lol.

Just trying to get the damn thing working properly in time but once it's good to go i'll be keen as for SAU cruises and the likes. I love the whole Jap time attack scene and the skylines "Jap muscle car" rep... The sound is just the icing on the cake.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi All

Im the new owner of a R32 GTR. I assume most SAU members already know Michael's "gabnr" GTR, this car is now in my ownership.

I also drive a AE111 Toyota Levin.

Looking forward to learning a lot from SAU!

Cheers :cheers:

• 3 weeks later...

Hey All

Haven't been here for too long i have R34 GTR with a little done to it will have to catch up with you when i get down bris way as there is not a whole great deal happening up here in mackay with the import scene

Cheers

Kingy

I've been on the forums for years, but never introduced myself properly, mainly because I didn't have a skyline.

That changed about a month back. Picked up a nice R32gts-t, and i'm absolutly loving it. I mean, coming from a holden drover, the handling... the torque (yes... i think a 2L motor has amazing torque alright. The effect will wear off on me eventually), the power. The lack of turning circle (i know its not bad, but again, compared to a holden drover).

th_PC080014.jpg

th_PC080016.jpg

The car has an upgraded exhaust, changed suspension (lowered), and as far as i know is running standard boost etc. It'll stay like that for a while, as i can't really find the money to do any crazy engine upgrades.

That's the car, how about me?

I'm Peter, and i study Mechanical engineering at UQ (starting 4th year this year!), but I live on the southside near Mt Gravatt. I can't see myself driving the 'line to uni much, since the bustrip from garden city takes 15 minutes, But hopefully i'll see people around here instead. Will have to get myself along to some cruises or meetups or someting somtime.

I've been on the forums for years, but never introduced myself properly, mainly because I didn't have a skyline.

That changed about a month back. Picked up a nice R32gts-t, and i'm absolutly loving it. I mean, coming from a holden drover, the handling... the torque (yes... i think a 2L motor has amazing torque alright. The effect will wear off on me eventually), the power. The lack of turning circle (i know its not bad, but again, compared to a holden drover).

th_PC080014.jpg

th_PC080016.jpg

The car has an upgraded exhaust, changed suspension (lowered), and as far as i know is running standard boost etc. It'll stay like that for a while, as i can't really find the money to do any crazy engine upgrades.

That's the car, how about me?

I'm Peter, and i study Mechanical engineering at UQ (starting 4th year this year!), but I live on the southside near Mt Gravatt. I can't see myself driving the 'line to uni much, since the bustrip from garden city takes 15 minutes, But hopefully i'll see people around here instead. Will have to get myself along to some cruises or meetups or someting somtime.

Welcome dude. Theres a couple of us southsiders around and we do dinner sometimes on Thursday nights. =)

Hey Banana-benders,

Just moved to Gympie from the Southern Highlands of NSW.

Already impressed by the number of imports up here.

Hope to run in to a few of you.

Cheers

Simon

Hey everyone.

I used to live on the Gold Coast (now live in Canberra) But I'm up here for holidays. I have a silver 4 door R33 GTS4 and I'm really keen for a cruise or even just to meet up. I've seen Baskin and Robbins mentioned a few times, which one is it? Just so I know where to come and say G'day

Hey everyone.

I used to live on the Gold Coast (now live in Canberra) But I'm up here for holidays. I have a silver 4 door R33 GTS4 and I'm really keen for a cruise or even just to meet up. I've seen Baskin and Robbins mentioned a few times, which one is it? Just so I know where to come and say G'day

it's the one out at stones corner these days, every thursday

i will get my ass out there hopefully next thursday.