SAU Community

Top Secret Kit For 34gt-t

Anyone know if & where i can get this front bar for a 34 Gt-t? Im pretty sure its a Top Secret bar. Also looking for sides & rear bars to suit, doesn't have to be Top Secret as long as the lines go together. All suggestions with pics welcome.

post-25499-1174449965.jpg

Edited by G_Force

lol. it has a top secret price tag too, so I say start saving those pennies. :( !! (and of course the obvious point, it wont fit a GTT).

DOH!! Ive seen a similarish front bar on Gt-t's, not quite as big in the FMIC area and has slightly different sides.

post-25499-1174465698.jpg post-25499-1174465707.jpg

So no one out there has made a Top Secret copy for a Gt-t?

zomg! ive been searching everywhere for the top secret kit, figured carmate or jetspeed would have made a kit for but success...

if ne1 does find the kit pleasee tell me! :bunny:

DOH!! Ive seen a similarish front bar on Gt-t's, not quite as big in the FMIC area and has slightly different sides.

post-25499-1174465698.jpg post-25499-1174465707.jpg

So no one out there has made a Top Secret copy for a Gt-t?

hahaha that yellow 34 is Frankies old car !!

hahaha that yellow 34 is Frankies old car !!

geez thats a good lookin car! Hahah!

g_force, my top secret copy front bar was supplied, painted and fitted by Carmate out at Cabrammatta on Liverpool Rd (Hume Hwy) many many years ago. i think it cost around $400 supplied, sprayed and fitted.

a few qualms,

-they had put on this farking uber ugly rice mesh. reminded me of alot of Cyber kits on CRX's. that came off quite quickly.

-the lip didnt swoop low enough, whilst it wasn't as aesthetically pleasing it was quite functional going up and down gutters, speed humps etc.

-its fibreglass, as most kits are, so it was flimsy and as such air went everywhere you didnt want it to go. ie. into the front mount.

if i were to do a GTT again, id get an R34 GTR front bar kit from East Bear or an Impul front bar. i remember wanting to copy/buy/pillage another GTT owner who had an Impul front bar on his. looks great.

Also, Ed on this forum had a GTT with a top secret front bar similar to mine, whilst it was abit crooked it swooped abit lower than mine.

Fark it, save your money and get the real deal. R34 GTR. as low as $55K on carsales these days and you have the Yen at friggin 95YEN to the aussie dollar!!! time to go long Japanese.*

geez thats a good lookin car! Hahah!

g_force, my top secret copy front bar was supplied, painted and fitted by Carmate out at Cabrammatta on Liverpool Rd (Hume Hwy) many many years ago. i think it cost around $400 supplied, sprayed and fitted.

if i were to do a GTT again, id get an R34 GTR front bar kit from East Bear or an Impul front bar. i remember wanting to copy/buy/pillage another GTT owner who had an Impul front bar on his. looks great.

quote]

Thanks for the input frank but the front bar u had on the yellow Gt-t is not the exact one im after, its only similar in sum aspects to the real Top Secret bar on the GTR. See below. If only sumone had made the same version of this but for the Gt-t.

post-25499-1174608888.jpg

I will have a search for the GTR & Impul one from East Bear, not sure wot they look like.

I also saw a 34 VSpec with a 400R kit the other day, looked bomb... Why do they have all the sic kits for GTR's but so few for the Gt-t's..... :nyaanyaa:

Blitz had a look on Just Jap, no kits available there for R34.

Edited by G_Force

Thanks for the input frank but the front bar u had on the yellow Gt-t is not the exact one im after, its only similar in sum aspects to the real Top Secret bar on the GTR. See below. If only sumone had made the same version of this but for the Gt-t.

post-25499-1174608888.jpg

yeah thats why its called a "copy" :P bah, close enough!!! :P

I will have a search for the GTR & Impul one from East Bear, not sure wot they look like.

the GTR one looks like a GTR one ;)

I also saw a 34 VSpec with a 400R kit the other day, looked bomb... Why do they have all the sic kits for GTR's but so few for the Gt-t's..... :nyaanyaa:

because GTR > GTT !!! :P

im guessing the japs dont bother with the GTT because the GTR is this shizzle mynizzle.

where there is a market, there is money :)

theres a few out there...

Thomas (shonen) has a kit forsale for the GTT.... he also has alot of other "ricey" things forsale for the GTT aswell i think ;) ;) :ninja:

yeah thats why its called a "copy" :D bah, close enough!!! :(

the GTR one looks like a GTR one ;)

because GTR > GTT !!! :)

im guessing the japs dont bother with the GTT because the GTR is this shizzle mynizzle.

where there is a market, there is money :)

theres a few out there...

Thomas (shonen) has a kit forsale for the GTT.... he also has alot of other "ricey" things forsale for the GTT aswell i think ;) ;) :(

hahaha shut up franky !!

Front bar and sides are sold !!

Rear bar is still for sale !! :D

Sumone else made a suggestion, get a front bar that is similar to wot u want n get a frp place to modify it to look like a Top Secret bar. Anyone done this before and got a rough clue how expensive it is for custom front bars?

Sumone else made a suggestion, get a front bar that is similar to wot u want n get a frp place to modify it to look like a Top Secret bar. Anyone done this before and got a rough clue how expensive it is for custom front bars?

im guessing anything thats custom and related to fibreglass will be fairly manually intensive and hence expensive? unless you get some kind of deal with whoever's going to do it for you!

impul front bar on a GTT:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=160927

im guessing anything thats custom and related to fibreglass will be fairly manually intensive and hence expensive? unless you get some kind of deal with whoever's going to do it for you!

impul front bar on a GTT:

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...howtopic=160927

Thanks frank, the Impul is not really my taste. I like the massive hole for the FMIC that the Top Secret bar has & simple hole/slot at the sides for cold air intake.

Cheers anyway.