Leather R33 Gear & Handbrake Boots Group Buy

pablo101

• Replies 518
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yep I had troubles with the hand brake boot, the original being convex at the ends. It ended up not fitting perfect but no one would be able to tell the difference just looking at it.

The gear boot had the arrangement of holes incorrectly punched in it for me, and one of the holes was half stitched over, easy to fix.

In the end they look soo.. much better, just like a new car, and real leather to boot.

Thanks for the gear pablo101

Ill take some pics of the ebay Mr Gaiter ones, from the above pics though these group buy ones look to be better quality then the mr gaiter ones but you get to choose the colours with the mr gaiter ones. The Mr Gaiter ones are still real leather though and great quality.

dsc00140hy5.jpg

dsc00141ln6.jpg

dsc00142xo6.jpg

shitty cam phone pics, they are real leather, delivery was within a week which is pretty good considering public holidays and sent from britain :)

anyway reason i was in here in the first place is i was wondering how you get the handbrake covers in? Do i just push it till the frame fits in the hole or do i have to remove some of the interior :X

na just push it in till its fits slide end towards arm rest the other end

it looks like you didnt take the rubber insert bit out of the gearstick boot and put it in the new one, i may be wrong though?

yea i left it in the old one, completly forgot about it :) . Does it serve a purpose?

Also putting in the handbrake cover, found bending the wire frame to the same shape as the original one made it fit a lot more flush