R34NRG

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yes we make theese airboxes.

CF do have alot better advantages compared to metal.

Metal will heat up especially aluminum, it will take the heat from engine side and it will disperse the heat to the cooler side. after a long drive, you barely can touch the aluminum shield. as for carbon, it speaks for itself, try 20' difference intake and try touching it, barely warm.

post-15596-1175602564.jpg

post-15596-1175602620.jpg

Edited by topstage

for stock intercooler piping, the airbox can be trimmed easily. or is anyone in melbourne does, we will do them for you.

yes they do have the cutout for the canisters.

Topstage - If you want to continue plugging your services and products and keep your signature you need to pay and become a registered business trader.

This group buy area is for privately organised group buys only and are not another avenue for traders to further promote themselves.

I dont know if im speaking for a majority of people however carbon fibresheet costs $50 for about the amount used.. and setting it to that shape a few hours.. I dont know if its $300 bux worth ..

Suppose time adds up quick but i feel its expensive .. thought id add my two cents

I dont know if im speaking for a majority of people however carbon fibresheet costs $50 for about the amount used.. and setting it to that shape a few hours.. I dont know if its $300 bux worth ..

Suppose time adds up quick but i feel its expensive .. thought id add my two cents

Reasonable price, if you dont like it and think you can do a better job, spend your time making your own instead of being a pain in the arse. When was the last time you bought CF sheet? The price has sky rocketed since the airbus production started.

By the way since you are such a tight arse why dont you keep your 2c.

Reasonable price, if you dont like it and think you can do a better job, spend your time making your own instead of being a pain in the arse. When was the last time you bought CF sheet? The price has sky rocketed since the airbus production started.

By the way since you are such a tight arse why dont you keep your 2c.

lol take it easy there trooper i guess he just dosnt wanna get ripped off.

as for your question decim8, its quite a good price, and because it is a custom job it just adds. but trust me its worth the $$$ cuz its a awsome job.

maybe we can meet up when we get our leather seats installed, and i can show u the quality of the CF box, thats if your in melbourne :P

Edited by anDru

I would definately buy one if it suited my setup :P

A custom alloy one is costing me this much.

the best way to get a perfect fit is to get some cardboard, and cut out the shapes to mould around your car. send it to us and we'll mould the CF in that shape and send it back. but try taking a pic we might be able to judge how easy it is to do

the best way to get a perfect fit is to get some cardboard, and cut out the shapes to mould around your car. send it to us and we'll mould the CF in that shape and send it back. but try taking a pic we might be able to judge how easy it is to do

Thanks for the offer - would not get the fit I require doing it this way, really need to have the car there IMO. Shame you guys are so far away, haven't found anyone in syd yet and I dont have access to a proper workshop anymore.

Thanks for the offer - would not get the fit I require doing it this way, really need to have the car there IMO. Shame you guys are so far away, haven't found anyone in syd yet and I dont have access to a proper workshop anymore.

it really isnt that hard i did it myself. honestly try it. what u do is get a big sheet of carboard, cut it into the shapre u need. all u need is a pen and a stanley knife