SAU Community

Drag Combat Sunday 6th Of May

AD4M

My one and only excusion to the plex resulted in a fully fried ATS twin plate, i'm running the exedy now too.

Was weird driving home after, every time she came on boost in any gear the engine would climb to red line with out the car actually doing anything. Probably lucky to make it back.

Enjoy sunny AFrica = lol. I'd give at least 1 maybe 2 of my balls to be back in Bulgy rolling in the snow with a hottie while drinking TOO much vodka. Ah yeah Bill Reece says to say hi, we get on the piss every night here as well but hey that's mining.

Good luck with the 11's, thats just a fantasy at the moment for me.

Give Reecey a slap or me :)

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i think there will be plenty participating and if not ..... all the more runs for me :) Except if its raining ...... im allergic to rain.

Anyone have a 15" 5 Stud space saver, need one desperatley...!

Will bring a set if you are there on sunday. I think mine a 20MM not 15inch which you have asked but Im sure you meant 15MM :P . Will 20mm do???

Be heading down to watch, good luck to those competing :) Next season for me, got 407hp now & might have more before the time I drag for the first time, scary shit!

^ That's my boyfriend - He's the only one allowed to call me baby! But what he said - its a 350z Track Coupe. I had an old school zed a while back.

See everyone there :D

Was a great day and thoroughly enjoyed it even though I didn't crack a 10 (best was 11.1 with a sh1tty 1.7 60' due to very "average" tyres).

Lessons learnt:

* 2 year old hard and bald street tyres don't help the 60' times any

* Torque split controllers are "good things" :D

* Forgetting to switch back into 4wd for launch is a "bad thing" :)

White 32 gtr Gav? I saw that run :D

Here's my mate trying to crack a 10 against a grey 33.. only managed an 11.04 before I headed home.

Gav has black R32 GTR .... was in the finals .... lost to a commodore cos of the "forgetfulness about the torque split" we don't talk anymore .... the shame of losing to a VL is too much to bear *jk*

15.1 was best i could manage in zed .... i started beating myself up about it then i remembered the first time i ran the skyline - i was doing worse times than that .... so it can only get better from here :D

Hey All, was great weather and there were quite a few quick Lines there today. . . think i saw 2 R33 GTST's with RB26's bolted in :D one with a VG30!

Saw Nizmo's Zed. . . practice i say! good start though :)

Not much of a crowd there spectating today though.

Definately enter myself next season, even if only in QS. . .

Ahh the black gtr, hot car dude :)

I got a couple of clips of your zed Nismo, don't know how they turned out.. my photography/videography skills suck :D

My wife and I went down today to watch as well. Very nice day out.

Bad luck gav, looked like that was the case from the sideline. Fairly sure it was yours i was watching earlier on in the eastern lane launced with all wheels spinning for the first 30 meters, very cool.

And to everyone else.. well done getting out there and having a go.

James.

Will have to get my clutch installed and head down to the drags again later this year when all the rain stops happening... Can hope for an 11.7-11.8 with the new twin plate.