Wrx Sprint, Round 3 - Sandown

Roy

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My trip is looking more and more like being funded by a personal loan :blink: Car is good. so im going to drive it as much as possible. Hell, it jsut means i will have to sleep on benchs and beaches when OS, umm, actually ... :D

*rubs new credit card*

Mine will be funded by the bank for a large part anyways, even without putting the engine back in :)

Benches and Beaches are your specialty Bris, shouldn't be a problem!

Who would believe that im looking forward to doing the oil change this weekend. All i need to do is new oil. filter, and flush the brakes. Im pumped. So looking forward to gettign out there are tryign to beat my 1:25. I thought it would take a few weekends to get my car to do a 1:52 at PI. The fact that i did it first go and easily has me hoping for big things. But anything under 1:25 would be good.

Just hope the weather is good. So pumped. Up for the Dawn Service then off to Sandown :D

yep it would!... have to find .75 of a second somewhere... think I might just have salad and water for the next week!

I reckon a speed limit defender or whatever they are called would help me with another couple of tenths on the straights... or maybe I'll wind up the boost, see how long that ceramic wheel lasts on 14 psi hehe

can I take out the passenger seat and still pass scrutineering?

Maybe later in the day. They will see how the day is progressing and if there seems to be time then they may allow a passenger session. Though as per PI you will only be permitted to drive at 75%, go too quick and the official wont be impressed.

Im probably taking out my passenger seat as well. :P Isnt there an easy way to disconnect the speed imiter in an R33. For sure rip the bastard out. The fact that you are going as fast as you are on the rubber you are with a speed limiter....absolute credit to you! :)

I swear I've seen it out at Sandown, but you'd know better!

Either way, you passed scrutineering like that, so it doesn't matter.

Nope never had it out at Sandown. I don't think it's a problem for scrutineering, why would it be?

Thanks Dane!

you don't of anywhere that might stock bits and pieces like speed limit defenders, strut braces etc... like an import wreckers or something... I was thinking JustJap but they are in Sydney and I want a few pieces before Wednesday... and Roy I'm too scared to do the dodgy wire cut, its supposed to mess with HICAS because it doesn't know how fast your going blah blah... I really need a power fc