SAU Community

Skylines Australia Show 'n' Shine 2007

GoldZilla

Hey all,

the SAU-NSW crew are in the process of organising our next Show 'n' Shine.

When: The proposed date is Sunday, June 17, from approximately 8am until 3pm.

Where: The venue is Granville Park, on Woodville Road in Merrylands (on the corner of Merrylands Road, where there is a McDonald's, so you can't miss it). I believe we'll be using the area directly South of the McDonald's, so entry *should* be via Merrylands Road.

SAUSnSarea-GranvillePark.jpg

Who: YOU!

While there will be prizes given out on the day, the focus here is on PARTICIPATION!

More information coming soon...

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is the 3rd year in a row I wanted to attend but something else is on. I guess having a baby is fairly important though isn't it. oh well, next year isn't that far away.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to be promoting this very heavily peoples, make no mistake! Don't be surprised if you receive PMs from me leading up to this.

This is shaping up to be an awesome event, so I'd like to see as many of you there as possible! If we can show that there is enough interest from the Sydney, Newie/Hunter, Wollongong/Illawarra and Canberra crews, then I'll push for a Stagea-specific category in the years to come!

come on guys its gunna be great lets see just how many stags we can get together.we can have our own little section and show off our babys lol.all in all they are all unique in their own way so will be great to see .plug plug. come on im on commission here lmao

oh my god what a perfect sales oportunity for andys beast

It would be great, But lets hope he has sold it to a buyer who will look after it before then :)

You remember me from the Richo cruise mike?

I had to make a new account cuz the pc crashed :closedeyes:

Sorry Talej, apparently Mingara were not as "enthusiastic" as the last two times, so we've gone with a new venue. Nothing "bad" happened, but from what I hear the contact at Mingara was kinda "pre-occupied" so we've decided to avert any potential problems and go with a new venue who are more keen to provide the facilities we need.

The fact that it's in Sydney will broaden the appeal of people coming along. Before, the Wollongong people felt "excluded" because we were having it at the Central Coast, and if we did it in Wollongong then we'd get the same complaints from the Newie/Hunter people. We had to take the best compromise.

Brian, it will be good to have you (and your Dad) along again.

I wanna come...................... It's just a little too far though

DO IT!!!

Ferry to Melbourne, then Great Ocean Road, hit Sydney for a little while, and come along.