SAU Community

Pizza!

Marsss

Great night, good to see the regulars and meet some new guys!

didnt appreciate almost being run up the back of when "cruising" on way home leaving palmie....

Tinks - thanks for riding shotgun and keeping me company!

Man there some young skanks walking around pissed at newport!! :kiss:

hahah your right chubbs there were, funny thing is my they all probs now my ex missus lol

BTW just wanted to say how well behaved everyone was.

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hahahah when i was driving thru newport last night I was thinking.. "there are always young drunk chicks walking around late at night, every time ive been there"

hahah your right chubbs there were, funny thing is my they all probs now my ex missus lol

BTW just wanted to say how well behaved everyone was.

you seemed more interested in the boys

fantastic night! great meet point with awesome ppl i had a blast, definatly looking forward to the next big turnout

everyone was well behaved except me! i got a ticket for 86 in a 60 on my way to the meet point, talk about the wrong place at the wrong time

yeah great meet. good to see some guys. man I remember these cruises when we used to meet at the maccas car park. maybe 10 cars tops.big difference now.

Just one point, guys when you are in the carpark at chatswood chase, no need to go gunning it around. it's not a race, and no one is impressed with how loud you car can be in the carpark. when in the carpark just lay back and slow ya ro'. because I'm quite certain the police were called after someone decided to rocket out of the carpark. we need to tread extra carefully in there as it's part private/part council carpark. so we need to be on mega good behaviour. but having said that, everyone was pretty chill on the whole, and it showed in the fair treatment we got from the police.

fantastic night! great meet point with awesome ppl i had a blast, definatly looking forward to the next big turnout

everyone was well behaved except me! i got a ticket for 86 in a 60 on my way to the meet point, talk about the wrong place at the wrong time

No wonder you were so well behaved on the way back...Hard luck, mate. That green RA28 Celica was beautiful. Didn't go too bad either.

Edited by NXTIME

yeah great meet. good to see some guys. man I remember these cruises when we used to meet at the maccas car park. maybe 10 cars tops.big difference now.

Just one point, guys when you are in the carpark at chatswood chase, no need to go gunning it around. it's not a race, and no one is impressed with how loud you car can be in the carpark. when in the carpark just lay back and slow ya ro'. because I'm quite certain the police were called after someone decided to rocket out of the carpark. we need to tread extra carefully in there as it's part private/part council carpark. so we need to be on mega good behaviour. but having said that, everyone was pretty chill on the whole, and it showed in the fair treatment we got from the police.

Unfortunately, I copped the heat for it. Although, I wouldn't mind being frisked by ay least one of the police women. :P

Was a great night and should be done more often. :D

I agree no one thinks your cool for a being a twit in the car park. Anyways thanks Marss great night and cruise, I talked to 1 of the waitresses and she asked me "are all of you together?" she said that she shit her self when we started to order our pizzas...LOL!!

ONN20S thanks for the heads up with my head lights I felt like dick, thanks mate

I agree no one thinks your cool for a being a twit in the car park. Anyways thanks Marss great night and cruise, I talked to 1 of the waitresses and she asked me "are all of you together?" she said that she shit her self when we started to order our pizzas...LOL!!

ONN20S thanks for the heads up with my head lights I felt like dick, thanks mate

they are a nice bunch of people there.will definently go to the next organised pizza cruise.

for the most part we were all pretty well behaved.see all the commoes that were trying to give us a go.why was it only the commoes?meh.funy.

see all the commoes that were trying to give us a go.why was it only the commoes?meh.funy.

same reason it always is. inferiority complex :P

Fantastic turnout, great cruise yet again

Im looking forward to the next pizza cruise.. Such a great bunch of people that night. its certainly not the booze-fest that the dinners have been labelled, and those that were driving were sensible! :)

Thanx everyone for making it the success it was.. special thanx to Nick for being liaison wiff da cop chicks uleh...

and except for a couple of tools, thank you all for helping give Skyline drivers a better name.

Thanx everyone for making it the success it was.. special thanx to Nick for being liaison wiff da cop chicks uleh...

and except for a couple of tools, thank you all for helping give Skyline drivers a better name.

was an excelent cruise marsss... apparently I was the one doing burnouts in the chatswood chase carpark?!?! I was never even in there and I certainly did not do any burnouts with 4 people in the car. In fact I wasn't even speeding while with the cruise. Whoever was spreading that bullshit can go **** themselves.

was an excelent cruise marsss... apparently I was the one doing burnouts in the chatswood chase carpark?!?! I was never even in there and I certainly did not do any burnouts with 4 people in the car. In fact I wasn't even speeding while with the cruise. Whoever was spreading that bullshit can go **** themselves.

I did see a car similiar to yours on the way to the meet up point dropping a set at that main set of lights at Vic Ave...I'll put my money on it being him.

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Agreed with the rest. Also at least based on my own research, there are no readily available stock or close-to-stock RB20Neo maps that you could download and use as a base were you to buy a complete standalone ECU, and the regular 20DET maps don't really work well so you'd need to take it to a tuner if you have no experience. I installed an AEM V2 on my 20Neo+T and had lots of headaches until I got it to run and idle properly but I've yet to remap it fully. You have to start building up your timing and fuel maps entirely from the ground up; even the ones for a 25 didn't work at all.
    • Got some decent progress after work yesterday and also today. Got the ECU all wired and passenger side interior all back together. Kept the wiring up nice and high to avoid people standing on it. Got the surge tank relays rewired and tidied up the pump wiring and cut a hole to bring the cables through.  I found a spare USB cable I had lying around so I decided to cut it up and see if I could use it for my CAN 1 bus. Turned out one of the pins I needed was to the shield of the cable so i cut it up and desoldered it and resoldered to the correct pins.  Had the issue with the powersteering hose hitting the A/C compressor and fan shroud. I pulled the bracket off and modified it to remove the front mounting point which now clears it all. Will keep an eye on it to see if theres any signs of fouling once it's up and running.
    • That's some good input mate. Nice.
    • So today I went well outside my comfort zone (again) to replace my valve cover gasket.  I have had a big leak over the exhaust leading to a lot of smoke and smell every time I drove it. The leak was in the rear driver's corner.  The job wasn't hard as such, just a bit finicky and time consuming.  The old gasket was rock hard and broken right where the leak was.  The leaky corner had so much sitting oil in it.  The good news to my amateur eyes was no buildup or sludge under the cover. It all looked fairly nice in there.   I haven't started it yet. I ran out of light and body when putting the coils and injector loom back in. Probs only 30min left for the morning.  I was so nervous putting the cover back on, I must have lifted it 5 times to make sure the gasket was still seated properly. God it's going to be nice to be leak free and not make other traffic light queuers think my car is about to explode.