Vic Members Rides

jippa3000

• Replies 369
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Haven't seen you in ages Jackie. What you been up to?

Hey Al how u doing?

Ive changed sections in my job n sort of running a new contract now so i dont get to jump on here as often as i once did

But havent been up to much just working heaps n stuff.

How about u, what u been upto?? hows ur beast?

Hey Al how u doing?

Ive changed sections in my job n sort of running a new contract now so i dont get to jump on here as often as i once did

But havent been up to much just working heaps n stuff.

How about u, what u been upto?? hows ur beast?

Hey Jackie,

sorry for the delayed reply.

I am pretty much the same, working a fair bit, trying to organise my rental property and fixing the car.

Not sure if you heard, but i lost comp on piston #3, after a track day, and am now in the process of a full re-build with all the "bells and whistles". Hoping to have the car back by August, just in time for DECA, but that is still not 100% :P .

Hey Jackie,

sorry for the delayed reply.

I am pretty much the same, working a fair bit, trying to organise my rental property and fixing the car.

Not sure if you heard, but i lost comp on piston #3, after a track day, and am now in the process of a full re-build with all the "bells and whistles". Hoping to have the car back by August, just in time for DECA, but that is still not 100% :D .

Sorry just been abit busy to reply

Ouch thats not good, but atleast its gonna get a nice new re-build. I'd b happy to re-build mine n do it up more but just dont have the time nor money.

Hopefully ill b at deca in August, i havent done it in so long so ive gotta get out there n give it another shot, it was so much fun.

Plus Wayne (ARCHOO) wants to race me again lol, its a good even race with me n him.

Good Luck with it all though

Sorry just been abit busy to reply

Ouch thats not good, but atleast its gonna get a nice new re-build. I'd b happy to re-build mine n do it up more but just dont have the time nor money.

Hopefully ill b at deca in August, i havent done it in so long so ive gotta get out there n give it another shot, it was so much fun.

Plus Wayne (ARCHOO) wants to race me again lol, its a good even race with me n him.

Good Luck with it all though

Bring it on Jackie :thumbsup:

• 4 weeks later...