SAU Community

Nos Bottles - Wank Feature For Boot

Hey guys ..

In my boot install I wanted to install some nos bottles for a wank feature in there.. just because im running on sub and want bottles on either side .. just for looks

Ive noticed they are pretty pricy wondering if anyone had anything similar or ideas on getting some oxygen tanks or gas tanks and maybe chrome dipping them or spraying them .. prob the second ..

think they would pass if so let me know where i can find some cheaper ones

thanks

at tafe i had a group assinment to do for marketing and we decided to do nos.. we found an old fire extinguisher, sanded it and sprayed it blue and then clear ontop (we even got the bottle colour code) downloaded the nos symbol and stuck that on.. everyone was amazed how good it looked and we got full marks for presentation.. its not that hard and didnt even take us half a day to do

at tafe i had a group assinment to do for marketing and we decided to do nos.. we found an old fire extinguisher, sanded it and sprayed it blue and then clear ontop (we even got the bottle colour code) downloaded the nos symbol and stuck that on.. everyone was amazed how good it looked and we got full marks for presentation.. its not that hard and didnt even take us half a day to do

wild that would look cool!!

got any pics of what the end product was lik|?

I was thinking about fire extingisher ..

I dont wanna spend $110 on a fake one .. if id do that id get a real co2 purge kit and do fast and furious crap to pretend im running it ..

neways anyone post pix .. particularly interested in people who have done it .. i.e ox tank and fire ex

fatz is selling a NOS kit for $800 bottle included. I say just do that. at least then you will have the benefit of NOS instead of all the negatives (attention, potential missle in your car, weight, theft etc).

:S na .. i would never run nos .. one its a looks car and two i like to break things and i would h8 to break my car.. ie engine ..