SAU Community

Well Its Time To Sell The Beast!

OZ GTR35

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have driven* this fine piece of machinery :pwned: and can vouch for it's quality. One of the best R34 GTR's in Australia in all departments.

*Best 5 metre drive of my life :nyaanyaa:

I have driven* this fine piece of machinery :P and can vouch for it's quality. One of the best R34 GTR's in Australia in all departments.

*Best 5 metre drive of my life :yes:

That was funny, and I'm glad for you that you stalled it instead of bunny-hopping into the garage, hitting the back wall and then having all the spare tyres and the tyre rack fall onto the car, especially just after it had been cleaned for AutoSalon!

:)

i don't get what you guys mean by saying... "sorry to see it go" .. someone will buy it and, due to this forum being the best source of information on such car, this person is highly likely to join, therefore "we" will not "see it go" as such. The only affected party here is it's current owner who is also pwned by his family commitments.

BTW.

sorry to see it go.

That was funny, and I'm glad for you that you stalled it instead of bunny-hopping into the garage, hitting the back wall and then having all the spare tyres and the tyre rack fall onto the car, especially just after it had been cleaned for AutoSalon!

:rofl:

I'm used to driving a HKS triple :)

• 3 weeks later...

All,

Looks like the car is gone, a 10% non refundable deposit has been taken. Im sure the new owner will post up soon, or you can catch the new owner at the SAU drive day in wakefield

I seen that car a few times in North Sydney. My heart stopped each time it drove by and I have seen lambos, ferraries, bentleys, etc in North Sydney but none of them compare for me. This car looks truly awesome. Congras on an awesome purchase (if i had the $$$ the GTR would be in my garage by now... lol).

No way.. nissaner?? R34 yours??? From Ceffie to R34GTR??? so jealous!! If it is to be yours congrats on a superb purchase!

hehe... R33 GTSt (@19) -> R33 GTR (@20) -> A31 Ceffy (@23) & a property (@24) -> R34 GTR (@25)

now i can have a full comp insurance for my gtr (being over 25) :thumbsup:

• 1 month later...
No way.. nissaner?? R34 yours??? From Ceffie to R34GTR??? so jealous!! If it is to be yours congrats on a superb purchase!

see Ando, there is hope!!!!!

Livin' the dream dude!

hahahaha

in a sh1tload of debt... i think its hitting the 1/4 million mark now :unsure:

Grats on taking ownership John. I met you the other night at Masuya.

Anyways look after the old girl im sure she'll treat you right.

Mine is gone to a new owner too now... Anyone with a white standard 32 or 33 GTR or V35 2door for sale let me know... So hard to find a good one...

Yes it was sad to see the baby drive off, especially when it still had my e-way tag in it!

John has had his training day at wakefield and the R34 is doing what it was built to do, he is taking it to the creek tomorrow. If its we he is in for the time of his life.

Long live the Vspec II!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1