Great Ebay Body Kits

cheez

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Hi daniel,

I recently brought the same front bar that you now have,but just curious where did you get your front blinker lights from?

Nice ride you have by the way.

vish

indicators i aleready had from my gtr style bar. it came with the car. but i know the cheap option of getting indicator is going to a place where they sell trailers and get some off them they are the same size.

lucky you,thanks for the info though.

I haven't put mine on yet cause I haven't had a front mount intercooler install yet.Part of the front lower section of the avatar will need to be trim off in order to fit the new bar.

It's good to see what it will look like once it's on, thanks for your pics.

cheers, :sleep:

I just wanted to add that i also brought a front bumper from "mybodykits"

Mine was a Trail front bumper for R32 GTST, i haven't fitted it to my car, but the quality of the front bumper is ALOT better than most kits you get...only thing was it was alittle wavy at the side vent, might need to apply some filler and sand it down but the rest of it is very straight!

Ill let you know when i go to fit it, but id say im a fair way off yet!

Oh i paid $200 + 80 freight i think:

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...bayphotohosting

Edited by hawker05

nice mate. yeh the guy is pretty good with his bars. i was quietly surprised when i fitted it, didnt expect much but yeh it fitted real good.

the bars are designed to fit either series 1 or 2, the kits are designed to be a little bigger than series 1 and right for series 2. my 1 would fit either.

series 1 indicators dont fit these bars, the slots are only small, like 15cm long by 6cm wide.

Do you know whether he does any kits for r32 GTR?

not sure mate to be honest. just jump on ebay and shoot him a msg. he'll be able to let you know.

• 3 months later...