SAU Community

What Rims Do You Have On Your Stagea Or Would Like To Get?

joshsmum00

Mike: no probs with loom rubbing as i have the underguard covers on still and they are not touching with a touch of work where one of the screws went in to hold it on.

Darrin: Thanks mate for the advice, shes not as she used to be, only around 400hp at wheels now with new motor and turbo setup. Its not running front driveshafts because it doesnt need em (not loosing traction) but i do have the 4wd sump adaptor on it, and the rear isnt even that low, its actually on the highest circlip groove possible. Its supposed to be my daily now but been tinkering with it and im not too fussed about losing power its gotta look decent :P

That is dope oldschool JDM right there, what type of rims are they; NISMO ______. Suit the stag perfectly, the era of car and wheel match up unless I'm mistaken :banana:

Love looking at this stage awesomeness!

harts.

Thanks mate, they are same as the nismo 400r wheels, and are called lmgt2. Im wondering whether to throw on the nismo front and rear bumpers now as i have the rest of the kit here but unsure at this stage. Even the nismo stagea has the same rims i have. The other pic below the nismo one is the front and rear bars im thinking of putting on, what do people think?

21002090113_large.jpg

post-a69729-5.jpg

I chose the Masa kit for mine, but that Nismo kit was my second option. I saw a red Stag with the Nismo kit on it in the flesh once (It may have been the one pictured actually.) and it looked awesome, more aggressive but not too overstated. If you have the time and money to get it on, go for it :/

By the way, what is the model name of this car:

21002090113_large.jpg

harts

Anyone running 9.5 +25 on the rear of their Stag? Found some awesome rims, just need to know if they'll fit. If they out by a little, that's ok, I've got a guard roller ;).

17 x 9.5 +23 front and rear

using 235/45/17 tyres

had to hammer up underneath the rear arches - a little 'L' shaped lip that touched the tyres on hard/fast corners

Ive borrowed my mates Gram lights in 18 x 9.5 +17 all round while my Work Emotions are getting powdercoated.

Ive had no luck selling my 11r's so I may as well just keep them!

Still undecided on what colour to get my Emotions powdercoated in, I dont mind white now but I also like silver.

Pic

post-47733-1258495714_thumb.jpg

I was advised the other day (by a very respected suspension guy on here) that running the car down around 320mm will loose approx 20bhp thru excessive CV angles. Food for thought.

But then dont u gain like 40hp for having the car so low with the street creds?

Here is a pic of my wheels. Waiting for them to come from Japland.

AME Shallen MX - Low disc edition. Fronts are 18 x 8.5 +25 (will need to run a spacer to fill the guards) and the rears are 18 x 9.5 +25.

Enjoy the dish

600x450-2009111000007.jpg

600x450-2009111000008.jpg