SAU Community

What Rims Do You Have On Your Stagea Or Would Like To Get?

joshsmum00

ive got NISMO LMGT4's 18x9.5 +30 with 245-40's running a 5mm spacer on the back because the inner edge of the rim hits up agaist the coilover, even with the 5mm spacer in it it still scrapes goin up driveways, just had the rear guards rolled to make way for abit more camber adjustment, the stock ones are at there most and still losta camber so ordered some adjustable camber arms so hopfuly that stopps rubbing completly, the fronts are still about 1.5 inches above where i want them to be, so no clearance issues at the moment, might drop them down tommorow..

post-39843-1253013496_thumb.jpg

i would love a set of r34 gtr rims on my silver series 2

i think it looks great

i just cant find a set cheap enough or close enough :)

i wouldnt mind a set of GTR rims they look good on stageas.. coudlnt find those ones for $300 on ebay for some reason :)

ive got NISMO LMGT4's 18x9.5 +30 with 245-40's running a 5mm spacer on the back because the inner edge of the rim hits up agaist the coilover, even with the 5mm spacer in it it still scrapes goin up driveways, just had the rear guards rolled to make way for abit more camber adjustment, the stock ones are at there most and still losta camber so ordered some adjustable camber arms so hopfuly that stopps rubbing completly, the fronts are still about 1.5 inches above where i want them to be, so no clearance issues at the moment, might drop them down tommorow..

Jealous ! i really want black ones.

Jealous ! i really want black ones.

yeah when i got them a year ago i was goin to paint them black cause i was goin for a z-tune wagon but never got around to doing the conversion, now the rims are on and i saw that black 34 wagon i wanna do it agian, but i sold my z-tune front bar 2 weeks ago!!! dammit, as soon as i sold it i wish i didnt.. i like the bronze now that they are on

i wouldnt mind a set of GTR rims they look good on stageas.. coudlnt find those ones for $300 on ebay for some reason :thumbsup:

unfortunately when i find a set no one wants to send them and demand a pickup - which includes a minimum of a 12 hour round trip

factor in the cost of fuel etc its not worth the trouble...

unfortunately when i find a set no one wants to send them and demand a pickup - which includes a minimum of a 12 hour round trip

I suppose it all depends on how much you want them. :banana:

Pm what you think they are worth and post code for freight cost.

Mine are for sale in 2 weeks, come with toyo near new tyres.

Will post them to the moon if people want

They are getting a bit hard to find in good condition, and are more expensive now, due to dollar, to import a set from Japan.

when i bought my stag it had 350z track rims on it ( 6 spokers) but one was cracked when i got it home so i picked up some drift R's 18x8 front 18x10 rear with 25mm offset and had to put 10mm spacers on because they hit the struts look nuts tho stick out about a inch each side lol ( BTW thats not me thats a mate being a tool)

post-60644-1253194516_thumb.jpg

post-60644-1253195233_thumb.jpg

Edited by fat_stag

Pm what you think they are worth and post code for freight cost.

Mine are for sale in 2 weeks, come with toyo near new tyres.

Will post them to the moon if people want

They are getting a bit hard to find in good condition, and are more expensive now, due to dollar, to import a set from Japan.

will do thanks

but warning, i'm a cheap arse - hence why i have not found any for the right price :P

picked these up today after the ebay win for $300 during the week, polished them a little this afternoon

the four rims are all the same, R32 GTR 17inch x 9.5inch wide wheels, designed by uwe jean ballou

will fit on my Marshal Matrac 235/45/17 tyres after a little more polishing.

perhaps paint the centre? black, grey or white?

polish more & more and fit + wheel align, end of this coming week.

what ya think?

awheel.jpg

paint them black to hide the centres :)

how are you polishing them?

try this :bunny:

haha nice technique.

I have a set of blitz rims i need to polish and was thinking of painting the centres black, might give that a crack but use my mates tyre balancing machine.

my spare set of wheels (17x9.5+24 17x10+22)

100_0954.jpg

100_0955.jpg

100_0956.jpg

only pics i have on my car, but if you pm chef_stagea i'm sure he has a few more as he is currently borrowing them :)

Adam_260_3.jpg

Now that is looking good. Love vs-xx.

Personally i would space out the front a bit (15-20mm) maybe but then my front arches have been flared

After flat spotting my enkeis on holiday these are my current boots

Volk CV Pro's, 9x17 ET20 allround

19092009319.jpg

19092009321.jpg

19092009322.jpg

20092009327.jpg

19092009318.jpg

When i have got my other rims refurbed i am going to go nuts on these, bigger dishes and colour change maybe :D