SAU Community

Has Anyone Else Had This Problem......

eMsta

So i guess teh power of the rb25 is from the rats inside it?

Where do i get these rats from :P

rb20 powaaa

maybe your engine was hungry and you busted him enjoying his snack. You need to feed it more children, it be happier then

When i was a youngin i fed my german shepard snail poison pellets :P

Vet fixed her all up :D

Would have definitely been a few thousand; obviously not covered by warranty.

jeez.....better get this problem sorted asap then....didnt realise that the damage would be that big :thumbsup:

Lol thats some funny AND weird sh|t! They'll be in there becuase it's warm :)

Well..yeah either it happened after i got pizza last night, or it happened before then. If it was before i got take away, the engine would have been cold - as i parked the car in the carport at around 6pm. The only reason i think this might be the case, is because the underside of hte dog food was black - so it was burnt.

OMG CHEEZELS :P

seriously ems, you made my day mate.

now kill all those farken rats, coz skylines ARE NOT rat food !!!

damn straight....we have 2 other perfectly old cars (82 civic and 85 accord) that are worth munching on.....but no...they have to go and stash the stolen dog food in MY car...... :ninja:

Emsta Thats some funny shit man, I think I laughed for at least 5mins straight, great post ....... :rofl:

man that was a stressful night.....my dad was pissed cos it happened at like 2am and all he heard was doors banging shut and me running aorund trying to keep the rat to just the lounge room....

GTS-T_sedan: you bish :laugh:

Rekin: you is a bish too lol

Hey Napolean.... give me some of your tots.

No! get your own! Squash....

Napolean Dynamite. They look like tots!

:thumbsup: W......T......F

rats; easy to take care of....

possums; errrr..... need a cage for starters which i can hook you up with. other than that, i cant legally "remove them / kill them" as they are protected.. what crap..

just shoot me a pm or whatever... im always looking for extra work :thumbsup:

Yup.. I can relate to that and you want to get it sorted pretty quickly.. The guy I bought my car off had a farm in red hill down the mornington peninsula and left his (now my) car parked in the barn.. well the rats got to it and nibbled on anything rubber or plastic they could get their hands on... wiring loom... yummmmm :)... just lucky I did not have to pay for it, because can you imagine the cost of a BMW engine wiring loom??? OUCH!

I started my car the other day (r33 also) at work.. anyways what should scramble out from under the car as Im waiting for it to warm up a freakin possum.. Scared the shit outta me the bastard looked so confused like he has just awoken from a nice sleep lol..

but rats and dog food man my only advice would be to call in catwoman..

i had a customer come into work the other day, wanting a heater hose for his 70series cruiser

a rat chewd thru it, he put rat poison in teh engine bay, rats ate it and died somewhere under the car

he couldnt find it/them. and it smells

lol

well...the decision to park the car outside in the rain worked - no rat poo or any other items as a result of the rats' bodily functions were on my car or its engine.

The rat bait is still out there. This weekend im going to put more bait in a new spot and hopefully it will kill the buggers.

in my old car vn commo.....opened the hood one morning to find fur and blood.....after a few nights sussing it out ended up being some stray cat goin in there for the warmth......must of got injured probly when i started it haha