SAU Community

Nissan 350Z or Subaru STI MY03 ? ? ?

Guest Vitz

Guest Vitz

To all,

You guys are all so funny (in a good way), I can just sit here and crack out all day reading what you guys wrote, but I thank you all for your feedback. It does help a lot. Thanks!

Vitz

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Vitz

akeenan,

I agree they are better but the Evo 8 will not be out till next year or so and the interior really sucks big time.

Also the fact that it will be at least high $60K if not low $70K by the time you get them on the road (My opinion!). That's almost $10K more than STI.

Vitz

Guest Vitz

xboy,

You idiot! Leave my Vitz alone. You didn't tell anyone that it is supercharged did you? Opppsss!

Vitz

see told u if posted this up in Skylines Australia, u'd have a HEAP more input :D

Yeah, i was reading about the NEW STi, and apparently Subaru have "eliminated turbo lag"... now don't ask me how, but apparently it was perfected on their WRC cars and the technology has made it's way to the road cars. STi's are known to be laggy.... but with the new STi's being like 2.5 or 2.6 litres with pratically no turbo lag...i'd hate to think how fast that's gonna be.

anyways.... i voted at the SDU.

suby more practical but also faster

nissan more of a cruiser, better looks.

basically whateva u need the car to do, choose on that.

cheers.

Guest Vitz

SS8_Gohan,

Thanks mate. Much better in here than SDU.

I never thought that being such a different car between the 350Z and the MY03 STI people still have hard time picking one or the other.

My heart lean towards the STI more at this present stage only the fact that it is more practical and I can almost park where I want without catching too much attention.

As for the 350Z, I still like them but........................I have to follow my heart.

Vote, more votes please!

Vitz

Guest gtst88

350Z baby .. how often do you see WRXs/STIs in the streets ?

A 350Z would give you style, all the chicks would be looking at ya .. hehe

^_^

cheers !

Okay, I'll contribute more than this...

Originally posted by Timmy G

350Z !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I love the WRX, it used to be the car I wanted but bang for buck and 2nd hand Skyline was cheaper than a 2nd hand WRX (I wanted MY98+).

And I didn't realise till I started looking at the 'line that a 2 door was what I really wanted (before I was 100% set on a sedan).

Anyway, good point - if you need practicality, I'd go the STi. I think the new STis are awesome, they look hot and they fly.

But a 350Z would be what I'd pick if I had the dosh cos it suits me right now (the whole 2 door thing).

I haven't had the luck to drive either a WRX or 350Z though :P But I really doubt either car would be disappointing [enough to change what I think].

Originally posted by skysaresilver

sorry love the nissans but can't go past a good turbo car :P

Some members of my club (NDSOC) went for a drive along the (wet) Great Ocean Rd recently. A passenger in a 350Z track version says he has NEVER gone so quickly along that road, and that a R32 GT-R had trouble keeping up with the 350Z (could have something to do with the drivers as well).

On a previous drive to Brisbane, a different passenger reports that to overtake, just put your foot down (in 6th gear) and go :burnout:

By all reports, the 350 is an awesome car.

Guest Vitz

xboy,

HAHHAHAHHAHAHA! That's a good one.

But you are already having problems finding a man for your date let alone 4 chicks Xboy!

hehehehehehehehheheh

VITZ

HAHAHAHA

don't say that in front of everyone.... I know my car is slower than your vitz, that doesn't mean you can tell everyone my secret :D

hhahaha..

hey have u consider the upcoming Mazda 6 MPS 206kw 4wd??

350Z - lots of power, sexy and there will be a nice turbo bolt on kit soon enough i reckon. imo the wrx (sti or not) in not even a sports car.