SAU Community

Gb: Amec R33 Black 300km/h Speedo Kits

**JaR**

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn i wish I had spare cash lying around atm >.<

If you want one but don't have the cash don't worry too much because if we don't get 20, but get close, dez and justin are going to buy a few more sets to make up the numbers, and they'll just sell them on here when the group buy is over

Payment made :blink:

Let me know when you've received it :nyaanyaa:

I'll mark you down as soon as its in champ :domokun:

Hey i want to buy this for my brother as a present, can anyone do the recalibration for me? if so, consider me down.

If you know anyone that knows how to use a soldering iron they'd be able to do it for you...if not, an auto elec would almost certainly be able to do it with the provided instructions, and it should really cost VERY LITTLE as its just a bit of solder...let me know if you want to be included and i'll put you on the list :domokun:

Hey i want to buy this for my brother as a present, can anyone do the recalibration for me? if so, consider me down.

Where are you located?? I'm going to be doing mine and helping a friend with his... one more won't hurt :blink:

I'm in WA, so probably won't help you tho

Hey guys,

Payment was made today, should clear tomorrow, was made right on cutoff (4pm) if not it'll be Friday.

Hey I'd also like to know if there is any problems fitting these to a series 2 as my car is also a S2. To look at the pictures supplied the faces look identical, I suppose the question is whether we will have problems with the calibration, is it as simple as bridging out a pad like in the series one clusters???

Thanks,

Jaron.

Guys as i've just told Xizor in a PM, the series 1 and 2 clusters are identical with the exception of the way the warning lights are grouped (individually seperated on the s2, grouped on the s1 as pictured in the first post of this thread) these warning lights do not affect the speedo/tacho/fuel/oil/boost etc faces at all, and the kits will fit the same way on both s1 and s2 :)

Payment list has been updated.

Jaron: I'll mark you off as paid as soon as the $ shows up in the account :)