SAU Community

Fully! Uleh! And All The Rest

The Dan

I only run for slips

ohh I dunno if honda man would be cool with that...

have to check out your car...make sure it has direct port nitrous injection and a stand alone fuel management system...oh and of course a dvd screen with huge subs and a playstation loaded with gran turismo.

Best get two of the big ones....by tonight....

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

leave the c**t alone you heros. shouldnt put people down on their unfortunate circumstances. maybe he cant afford a full hectik skyline. maybe he likes his big wing. damn alot of people on these forums have alot of time on their hands to waste...... slack c**ts lol

ohh I dunno if honda man would be cool with that...

have to check out your car...make sure it has direct port nitrous injection and a stand alone fuel management system...oh and of course a dvd screen with huge subs and a playstation loaded with gran turismo.

Best get two of the big ones....by tonight....

Vaild point

• 1 month later...

haha nice. the only question i have. off the shelf or custom. I've certainly never seen a wing that bad on the shelf. He prolly forked a few dollars for it. sad. but hey. it makes our cars look better.

On a side note. Whats wrong with having Gran Turismo on ur dvd player with big subs????

i installed my ps2 in the car today. The GT40 race car sounds awesome when you let the volume rip.