2rismo

• Replies 843
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Zertek - you have PM.

B-Man - rods are gone and pistons are ordered.

John - you should know all about talking to RB25 parts being a fellow short-stroke tragic!

benm - Please tell me where the camera is placed in my bedroom?! I didn't think anyone could see me with the parts!

:D

• 4 weeks later...

Some new bits coming:

1108451231500-0033.jpg

....BUT without the pickup and with a -12 male fitting on the side.

MO22600.jpg

...and some pulleys to suit.

I was expecting carnage when the motor was pulled down but it was a simple case of a 2-inch section of ringland from number one gone and number two losing tension in the rings. Every rod, bore, piston (apart from no.1) and the crank look perfect. A bit disappointing when you're expecting some serious carnage but a good thing when you're building the same motor.

More to follow soon.

I was expecting carnage when the motor was pulled down but it was a simple case of a 2-inch section of ringland from number one gone and number two losing tension in the rings. Every rod, bore, piston (apart from no.1) and the crank look perfect. A bit disappointing when you're expecting some serious carnage but a good thing when you're building the same motor.

Thats hardly carnage at all?

Thats weaksauce man... it still would have run a few more passes... albeit a bit smokey :sorcerer:

Looking good with the new party pack 'o parts you have there.

Gate is love

Thats hardly carnage at all?

Thats weaksauce man... it still would have run a few more passes... albeit a bit smokey :sorcerer:

Looking good with the new party pack 'o parts you have there.

Gate is love

I was genuinely disappointed with the result - should have run another pass or 12 on the bottle huh?!?!

It wasn't running that well to be honest.... Sounded nearly as shithouse as an SR20DET.

Gate is love. :)

That's true I guess. I say heads-up when I'm done to show just how soft cocked I must be :D

buy me an auto aswell and i'll agree :D

P.S i've been building my gtr for the last ~13months :)

buy me an auto aswell and i'll agree :D

P.S i've been building my gtr for the last ~13months :)

Come on!!! I've only got a weeny little RB25 and a baby GT35 and you've got a twin cam 3L and 4WD. Surely the auto is the leveling factor?!?!

:D :D :D

Come on!!! I've only got a weeny little RB25 and a baby GT35 and you've got a twin cam 3L and 4WD. Surely the auto is the leveling factor?!?!

:D :D :D

oh alrite then. but u will have to come upto the bank though :)