SAU Community

V35 350gt Wiring Diagrams

Long story short:

I got a v35 for my dad and mum which arrived early Feb of this year, at compliance it was getting a australia spec (read: shit compared to factory) 2 point immobiliser. The person installing it f**ked up and the car wouldnt start. The car went to Nissan Rockdale (they sell and order jap nissan and nismo parts) stayed there for about a month and they had no idea what was wrong the even called reps from nissan down and they said nothing could be done goodluck. so it went to a Auto electrician that i knew could do the job. After much f**king around (read 2 months) by that very good auto electrician he found that The BCM was blown, Now i just recently got the BCM Thanks to Jo Anne POWERPLAY IMPORTS. The electrician installed it and needed all the factory security numbers to start it which i didnt have.I couldnt get the numbers from anyone even Nissan because they dont have that stuff on the data base. So the electrician called a guy this week who has all these scanners and shit who can get any numbers from any car his job usually goes to workshops to clear any code errors in high top end luxury vehicles to supercars. the guy hooks his machine up and gets all the numbers for us WOOHOO. So after nearly 5 months with no V35 the car got started this week :P Now the problem is that the factory keys with immobiliser buttons seem to be playing up here and there, so the electrician needs the diagrams for the arlarm and keys.

i posted about v35 wiring diagrams a while ago and i got a fair bit of help from NISMO, finding me some USA G35 ones which were mostly simular to the jap model but in left hand drive.

I now need the diagrams for the jap model because the standard anti theft system is different to the USA G35 model.

So if anyone has any Factory wiring diagrams for the Std Japanese model nissan anti theft system and alarm remotes could you please post them or at least pm me a link to download.

Yes this is the short version.

Cheers

Thraso

Edited by nismo 400 R N1

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nope, no one on here has posted them before and as i said the G35 diagrams are different in the alarm department, NISMO had already sent me the link to that site.

So no body has a V35 wiring diagram ?

• 2 weeks later...

Ok , The car was starting but it wasnt remembering the security numbers so after a few test drives it would not start because it would forget the numbers, so the elec found that the immu on the key barrel was blown, so i called powerplay and Jo Anne got the part for me the next day (champions- free plug for powerplay:) ) ok so now the car remembers the numbers and what not, the only thing left now is the std remote/key needs to be programed in this is where Karim you nearly came through mate, that link you posted above works all the way till you get to step 5, thanks for the link mate, but now i need a copy of what Karim posted http://www.infinitihelp.com/Ownership/Comm...ram_key_fob.htm but for V35.

Ok , The car was starting but it wasnt remembering the security numbers so after a few test drives it would not start because it would forget the numbers, so the elec found that the immu on the key barrel was blown, so i called powerplay and Jo Anne got the part for me the next day (champions- free plug for powerplay:) ) ok so now the car remembers the numbers and what not, the only thing left now is the std remote/key needs to be programed in this is where Karim you nearly came through mate, that link you posted above works all the way till you get to step 5, thanks for the link mate, but now i need a copy of what Karim posted http://www.infinitihelp.com/Ownership/Comm...ram_key_fob.htm but for V35.

Sorry to saw that mate, wish you will fix everything soon.

Good luck

yep though when he got to the end of the 4th step it unlocked the drivers door, the electrician will call a few guys tommorow to see if they have any idea. A good indication the elec was on the right track was when the little led light on the dash went off when the new immu was put in:)

WOO HOO :bunny:;) My car is ready, one of the guys the electrician called came through my car is ready to be picked up today.

Thankyou to everyone that took some time to have a read and have a go at the problem, especially Chris Rogers and Karim (I owe you guys a beer or 2 ) i must also thank POWERPLAY's Jo Anne for the parts and how quick they arrived.

Second but not least Con from ELECTROMOTIVE, what a legend, when no one had an idea what was wrong with the car including numerous other auto electricians and Nissan, he came through, Your a legend mate.

Also Con my auto electrician belives he has someone that does the sat nav and tv so i will get onto that immidiatlly. :banana:

Edited by nismo 400 R N1

WOO HOO :bunny:;) My car is ready, one of the guys the electrician called came through my car is ready to be picked up today.

Thankyou to everyone that took some time to have a read and have a go at the problem, especially Chris Rogers and Karim (I owe you guys a beer or 2 ) i must also thank POWERPLAY's Jo Anne for the parts and how quick they arrived.

Second but not least Con from ELECTROMOTIVE, what a legend, when no one had an idea what was wrong with the car including numerous other auto electricians and Nissan, he came through, Your a legend mate.

Also Con my auto electrician belives he has someone that does the sat nav and tv so i will get onto that immidiatlly. :banana:

Cong,

put some pictures on "show in shine", so that we can share your happy ride.

PLease updated when you get good deals with DVD and SAT.

Cheers

WOO HOO :ninja:;) My car is ready, one of the guys the electrician called came through my car is ready to be picked up today.

Also Con my auto electrician belives he has someone that does the sat nav and tv so i will get onto that immidiatlly. :thumbsup:

so its finally sorted. make sure whoever does the nav doesnt butcher the harness. I have a plug and play sol'n almost ready.

WOO HOO :) :) My car is ready, one of the guys the electrician called came through my car is ready to be picked up today.

Also Con my auto electrician belives he has someone that does the sat nav and tv so i will get onto that immidiatlly. :yes:

Awesome news, now get in that puppy and drive it's nuts off.

Make sure you kep us informed with the Nav solution.

Cheers

Bobby

yep, I think this guy has re written all the software for the nav on to a cd and for australia in english. i will found out more on monday

please do. that way I don't waste any more R&D time on what I'm doing. mind you if he's done the mapping disc I wouldnt expect it to be cheap as the rights are owned by pacific acess (IE telstra.) if he's done the main system then that is another matter as its unique to the jap cars and different to the G35.

either way I'd like to know.

give me a ring if you want :(