SAU Community

People Who Throw Ciggarette Butt Out The Window

Lepperfish

Lastnight between Newport and Avalon I witnessed a silver late model magna (rego: ANY-67F) dispose of atleast 6 lit ciggarettes out its window within a 2km stretch.

Is there anything the public can do in this sort of instance like report it the police? Will they actually do anything?

The c**ts shit me so much!!! :D

Edited by Lepperfish

phwoarrr.....2km stretch, 6 ciggies, how slow was he goin or were there six ppl smokin in his car?? either tht or he must be a power chain smoker!

Atleast 4 people travelling in the car. :D

could place a few of these at the side of the road?

dont_be_a_tosser.gif

Mmmm, yeah, we should have them on every road in NSW.

They might stop people littering aswel

Yes you can report it..

A friend of mine had a low r33.. he was going over few bumps, and bottom of his car scraped and few sparks came flyin out the bottom..

The car behind him thought he was throwing cig buts out..

Anyways so few weeks later he got a warning in the mail..

So yes you can report, but sorry not to sure to who..

maybe the police??

coz i know its like a 60 buck fine for literling

Edited by siddr20

3 weeks ago a guy I know threw a lit ciggie out of his window when an undercover cop was following him and copped a $550 fine cause it was lit.

So maybe the cops? Or a council ranger?

i usually chuck ciggy butts out the window if there's a person behind me annoying me. i'd flick it out so that its their windscreen...

it's either that, or whatever bottle/cup im drinking out of at the time. they tend to back off quicker when they see a half empty mcdonalds coke cup coming towards them

its $300 for littering for car... obviously more if fire danger.

and you cant do much as you need video recording of incidents for any follow through .. the old your word against his is not enough.

I ash out the window but keep my butts in the car

oh mate mate this gets me pshyco !!!!

People do it 2 me all the time, not cuz i'm doin anything stoopid either...

I get in front of them and then get on the bee*r, that scares the living sh!t outa them lol u should see them drop off the rear view when a 2mtr flame comes out my car and sounds like a shotgun.

LOVE BEE*R MADNESS!!!!!

i know what you can do. you can mind your own fuucken business. that would also work

i hate ppl that think they need to police everything

if it's not on your lawn, keep driving

you remind me of those bored pensioners with nothing better to do than call the cops everytime a car is parked in the street for too long, or theres a noisey party down the road.

btw, i dont smoke in my car, therefore dont throw butts out the window. and i dont particularly agree with that behaviour.

i know what you can do. you can mind your own fuucken business. that would also work

i hate ppl that think they need to police everything

if it's not on your lawn, keep driving

you remind me of those bored pensioners with nothing better to do than call the cops everytime a car is parked in the street for too long, or theres a noisey party down the road.

btw, i dont smoke in my car, therefore dont throw butts out the window. and i dont particularly agree with that behaviour.

I dont smoke either but havin 1 come in your window or get caught up in your chassis and start smoldering. There goes munkyboys car :D seeya !

I can get enough anger 2 rip some1's head off it gets 2 me...

oh yeah. i was responding to the thread starter / title.

in your case, it has obviously affected you or your property directly. in that case....kick ass !!! :D

Edited by Munkyb0y

smoking and me.mm nah.i dont smoke.i see it all the time.

it was funny.last sat night i was at west ryde hotel having a few with friends and the smokers had to go outside to smoke.i was laughing at all of their trials of justifycation as to why they should be able to smoke inside.

so i said maybe they should legalise opium dens as a means to justify smoking in doors. then came the ums-and-ars.

people who smoke dont care about throwing a ciggie out of the window.full stop.