SAU Community

Sauwa Friday Night Cruise *** Friday 10th August***

Kaido_RR

Yeah i will be there for sure! first SAU cruise with my car this time! so should be good!

hey man if ur going to the cruise, did u wanna meet up in rocko then cruise to carousel for 9ish? pm me if ur interested

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A fellow skyline owner has requested that I bring along one of my gauge pods that I make. Is anyone else interested in viewing the Skyline gauge pod designs? If so, I'll bring a few along - I have them for the R32, R33 & R34. (See www.mearcat.com.au

Let me know :)

A fellow skyline owner has requested that I bring along one of my gauge pods that I make. Is anyone else interested in viewing the Skyline gauge pod designs? If so, I'll bring a few along - I have them for the R32, R33 & R34. (See www.mearcat.com.au

Let me know :D

I went over the pits with this gauge pod by the way, and he said it was perfectly fine.

I will bring along some single pods for the R32 & R34. I don't have any R33 single pods in stock at the moment, but my R33 has one installed. I'll also bring along the prototypes of the R33 double gauge pod and if I remember, the fully enclosed fibreglass airbox I've made as well. Preview - can be found here : http://www.mearcat.com.au/images/

Just look out for my Silver R33 S2 (cripes there should be a dozen or more of those around!) but with MEARCAT number plates :D and come and see me any time during the night.

I will be there and if I can get organised tonight, I will have a nice "FOR SALE" sign on the back window too. *tear*

MAybe your last SAU Cruise before your membership is canceled! ha ha ha

Wanna cruise in from home?

No, it means I have to go buy some batteries at the shops tonight :thumbsup:

Hey I'll get them... I have to go out and get a for sale sign anyway so just leave it to beaver!

Brad... txt/email me your size!