SAU Community

Sauwa Friday Night Cruise *** Friday 10th August***

Kaido_RR

Hey dewds, i have an account here because i was looking at buying a skyline years ago :cheers:

I got caught in your cruise on my way home, on the way back on mitchel there was SO MANY unmarked cops doing about 140km/h weaving through traffic with no lights, were they after you guys? I was speeding and they ignored me >D

Any way I was the blue honda prelude "the lude" :P there were some really nice cars there...maybe if you allow other types of cars i might tag along some meet.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Any way I was the blue honda prelude "the lude" :P there were some really nice cars there...maybe if you allow other types of cars i might tag along some meet.

It was an "open cruise", which means anyone is welcome, aslong as they follow our Cruise Rules :cheers:

Hey Paul thanks for organising a great cruise, a few very silly boys, but only a few. Cops were ok, but a bit dumb closing the car park.... "Ok sarge we got 'em rounded up".... "You cannot escape come out with your hands up"..... haha, I think they been watching too much TV. Very foggy, and a little too late for us oldies to go on to Midland. Great fun all the same. Man I couldn't beleive how good the ATTESA is in that weather, nor could a couple of 'lines.

Guess we'd better think of joining now!

I meant to introduce myself to a few guys and never really got time at the meets, so much going on.

Cheers John

Was a great cruise!

I'm glad the rain stopped.. shame it was still a bit wet and slippery though. Nice meeting a few new people! Bad luck to those who had an accident and got in trouble from the coppers, I'm kinda glad I went home after Mindarie or whatever it was lol (im such a SoR person)

Hey All,

Thanks again to the people who organized the cruise.

Was my first Skyline Cruise, been on lots of other cruises and this was very well behaved, not many idiots besides the people in the commodores.

I left after the 3rd meet point, so did not make it to Midland, I left before the cops started blocking off the entry/exit however, I did see them attend the randoms fighting at the service station near by though haha

Alot of nice cars, they have given me lots of ideas of rims ,etc to have done to my car.

One of the highlights was the Fog , that was awesome, was so EERIE (like someone else has said)

Again, thanks all... Bring on a nice clear day cruise... :thumbsup:

I was crying cos you wouldnt stop "accidentally" touching my leg :D

I have only got few here in west perth, didn't make it further, btw, I was the one driving that shame Tiida with a silly G7 DC running around taking photos....lol

http://www.flickr.com/photos/tianyugao/set...57601408736897/

I hope you guys like them, I am only just started to learn how to take photos...

Loves a good back rim job..

Great pics but they don't have my car in em :( lol

Lots of pics of the same cars in there.

True, I shall take more shots in the next cruise, maybe try to do 3-4 photos for each one.