SAU Community

Sauwa Friday Night Cruise *** Friday 10th August***

Kaido_RR

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes i have the Fire Extinguishers in the boot, and back seat of my car and they will be there tonight as im too lazy to take them out :whistling:

Came find me to collect. Silver R33 series2 2 door [RDIRTY3]. Very rare car so i should stand out. :)

nice hehe, have you got any spare for people who were not in group buy? and how much were they?

nice hehe, have you got any spare for people who were not in group buy? and how much were they?

Sorry mate i dont have spares. Only ordered what was ordered and paid for. They were $33. I MAY be able to organise a nother 1 or 2 if needed. MAYBE

Ryan, bite me!

Sorry mate i dont have spares. Only ordered what was ordered and paid for. They were $33. I MAY be able to organise a nother 1 or 2 if needed. MAYBE

Ryan, bite me!

I will try to find u.

:whistling:

Okies will try find u then Rdirty3 to get mine.

I`ll be wearing the red jacket Chilton and my mate will be wearing the black racing jacket for if anyone interested in checking them out.

Its the ones i have in the Jackets merchandise section.

just got back from the cruise, my first skyline cruise, was awsome, even tho i left after mindarie *yes im weak, but im working tomoz morn* so many f*kn nice cars. didnt meet everyone i was hoping to but hey, maybe next time,.

cheers for organising an awsome cruise guys.

You missed out man, well so did I technically. So to all those who got searched by the fuzz, me and a few others got out through the middle road that they hadn't blocked off, lucky. What happened after that? Anyone brave the Midland stop?

Just got back after Malaga.

Well, got stop, checked, and :whistling:. LOL

And the fuzz asked my mate: "So i guess I won't be seeing you in malaga tonight?"

Is a sign. we head back home.

But is a good cruise afterall. at least is different from other cruises.

and yeah, I'm interested to know who make it to midland. :)

yeh fog was cool, did cops block exits, i was last one through the back exit when that cop put his spotties on and then pulled up to block it? did anyone get stickers? cops in suburbs was cool though, they were pretty relaxed, we went home after the cops were blocking exits, hope everyone was safe :whistling: great cruise, little to wet though

Hope everyone had a good time :whistling:

i unfortunately was unable to go on the cruise, but was at the meet point saying hi to a few people and hiding maps lol!

hope everything went well and there was no major incidents

also i think nxt time we will print out some more maps i dont think 50 was enough lol

What is with the new trend this year of cops blocking exits at meetpoints? Are they begging not to be informed of when and where cruises are happening? I don't think they realise it works both ways. I like it when they are there making sure nobody is misbehaving, but when they block exits or grab a map to set up speed traps along the route it really bugs me.

was a good cruise :) Would have been alot better if the roads weren't wet but i geuss you can't have everything. I figured the fuzz were about to block us all in so i made a run for it and was able to get out before they blocked the exit. Not a heap of people turned up to the final meet point, about 15 or so cars. Also some dumb little dero in a commonwhore rocked up and started trying to show off............we were all so impressed :whistling:

funny thing is the 5 or 6 cops cars rocked up at malaga in a matter of minutes, they never seem to get to crimes scenes that quick or when u actually need them...we must have been doing something reaaallly BAD...f*kn cops

i liked the way at mindaire they were drivin thru while there was like a brawl happening down the road :whistling: lol.

hope no one got any yellows.

and the fog was mint, when home thru perth...freakin eerie :)