SAU Community

Sauwa Friday Night Cruise *** Friday 10th August***

Kaido_RR

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah good turn out guys and girls. few people with attitude problems the idiot in the white crumbledore

and the idiot in the grey falcoon, i dont like idiots trying to crash each other next to me, it just shows that there is not much going on upstairs. but in general the cruise was great good show people.

The cops where ok, maybe a bit much with the flashing lights and sirens at malaga.

ps dan you weena what this no show, very disapointing lol

The car that crashed was a R34 not sure about any more details other then that.

yeh the R34 that crashed, heard that his traction controll failed. bounced off stirling traino wall then reared into a lights post on the freeeway bringing it down. briver and passenger were fine. not dragging or anything silly either, bit of bad luck.

other than that was an awesome cruise. WELL DONE :(

Who was the hero that was mouthing off to the copper at Mindarie? Was your point made at all? That cop seemed friendly enough.

he was soo cool talking down the cop..pffft what a knob! idiots like him that make it worse off for the rest of us.

would love to have seen the cop batton him hahaha :(

I like the way he was ignored when he did this when all our cruise guys turned their back on him LOL then he just sat there for 5 minutes!

Was he waiting for someone to go up and say "wow man, cool V6 auto commodore with single spinning rear wheel, open da hood bro, lets see what makes dis puppy so dam impressive...actually, do you want to swap cars?" LOL

LOL :laughing-smiley-014: that guy was such an idiot

Was an awesome cruise. Thanks to all the guys that went into organising. Pity about the odd few idiots around, but with a crowd that big, there will always be a couple. Besides that everyone was pretty well behaved and made for a good night for everyone ;)

Oh... and I'd also like to say thanks to the cops at mindarie. Very friendly ;) Its a pity not more cops are like you guys. It was good to just have a chat, rather than feel threatened. Good work :worship:

We won't talk too much about the ones in Malaga tho. Not that friendly at all.

Hi guys/gals,

Glad you enjoyed the cruise, we certainly had a bigger turnout than we anticipated. We'll try and organise a daytime cruise soon.

Thanks to the vast majority that behaved, and to the tool that was mouthing off to the cops at Mindarie, please don't come to any of our cruises again ;)

Cheers

Paul

Oh... and I'd also like to say thanks to the cops at mindarie. Very friendly ;) Its a pity not more cops are like you guys. It was good to just have a chat, rather than feel threatened. Good work :worship:

We won't talk too much about the ones in Malaga tho. Not that friendly at all.

yeh i coudlnt agree more, they had a laugh about the lotus to "give it a sticker" haha, cops need to be like that and we will respect them more for just letting us do our meets :teehee:

hey guys good turn out! didnt make it even to the first stop!!! i missed the turnoff at cedric street! havin a bit of trouble with my car and i witnessed the r34 crash as it happened right in front of me :teehee: scared me half to death! the guys are okay got tow truck for them and the poor car is a write off :D(((( after that was a bit shaken up to be goin cruisin so i went out and got pissed ;)

hope everyone had a great time!!! sorry i missed it! it would have been awesome

cant wait till next one :worship:

yeah was a good cruise. couldnt be bothered going to the last stop and that P plater commo was funny to look at hehehe, you know with the neons and all. i was the car with scissor doors by the way, no more of the black and white look, well kinda white need the sides done again ;)

GREAT WORK TO MOST HOW BEHAVED,how was the twat how run RED LIGHT on cedric street black dunniedoor,eat more weetbix.GOOD TO MEET ALL.GOOD WORK MIKE, MICHEAL ENJOYED THE RUN IN THE GTR.i got pull over rbt,lc up my ass.left above 12,good to see so many turn up,WELLDONE ALL.would have been nice to see some more STAGEA come a long ????,welldone john good to see you & miss`ess.THANK`S LAD`S & LASS`ES,CHUCKIE

Thanks again paully for a great run, I was also impressed by Mr Plod up unitl the Malaga carpark turn out, having so many plod cars there was a little extreme and I hope noone got a yellow birdie??? (did anyone get one??) I didnt get that guy mouthing of to Mr plod either, it was funny when we said shut up and then he siad didnt you hear them shut up!, FN Funny.

Thanks Micky for running shot gun with me and getting me back to the Freeway CHEERS

Great to meet up with everyone again and hope to do it again soon

JJ

No dramas Danny.

Sweet sounding GTR's on the Freeway in 11 Degrees with Fog doesn't get much better.

You intrested in selling those rims?

To Charlie the idiot in the Falcon who ran the red light on cedric street does bring it all down a bit.

its more important to catch a hoon than it is a murderer or drug dealer in this state coz cars are an easier target for them

blah blah blah

we were on the scanner all night

there really wasn't anything more important for them to attend, and the number of calls they get about reckless drivers heading somewhere on a cruise warrants their presence.

Cops were great all night, didn't hand out a single yellow sticker (according to the cop I spoke to at Malaga). 1 fat prick of a cop stopped us getting back into the carpark to collect our cars after a few of us jumped in 1 car to go to the servo, but he copped a mouthful from us all and we moved on.

thanks to all that orginised it. was a wicked cruise and alot of nice cars to have a look at and drive with.... to the dick head at mindarie your a dum wanker... and to the cops at mindarie, thanks for being chilled out.

hope every one had fun

dan

hey guys, great cruise i wa sthere in my new gsr the white 1. at malaga was f**kd, but lucky me and some other guys who i dont no we parkd behind a workshop. hahaha lol it was funny, but upsettin bout the cops gettin ppl 4 no reason, besides the guy who opend his mouth, but i did hav a great time. and i was woundering who was that guy in the red 33 wid the plates clikngeezz or sumthin like that.