SAU Community

Super-spotted Thread

Jamezilla

saw a black Audi R8 and a white Audi R8 today

damn these things are starting to become common, 2 in one day :devil:

also thought i'd mention a white 300zx convertible, even though they are not super they are prety damn rare

Went for a day trip to the Mornington Peninsula today and godDAMN there were some nice cars around. Guess it's good friday so all the richies with their Sorrento holiday houses are out in force.

Saw two Astons (one of them a DB9 with plates [308], the others non-custom), two 911 turbos, a 911 GT2, and a gorgeous RR Phantom Drophead!

Also a shiteload of black and white M3s, Lotus Elises, and Porsche Boxsters.

Finally got to see one of the new Camaros the other day!!

ZOMG i almost peed myself. :(

Not a huge fan of the yellow but still.

Finally got to see one of the new Camaros the other day!!

ZOMG i almost peed myself. :banana:

Not a huge fan of the yellow but still.

saw a black convertible one in springvale a while ago. was stunned and forgot to go when my light went green till i get a toot from the car behind me

How the f*ck did that happen? :P

Did you bring the roof down with those two (are they NOS bottle enclosures lol) in the rear?

And I must have missed when convertible soft-tops converted to real glass rear windows...

What set the roll bars off?

Just parked it out the front of the house.

Seems like Astons worst enemy isn't people rolling them in 007 films, its putting them on quiet streets and scaring them from behind. :(

How the f*ck did that happen? :(

Did you bring the roof down with those two (are they NOS bottle enclosures lol) in the rear?

And I must have missed when convertible soft-tops converted to real glass rear windows...

lol, as above they are roll bars.

They are supposed to explode up in the event of a roll over to protect the occupants being a rag top.

Unless the earth decided to fall off its axis from someone dividing by zero i am lost for words.