• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*checks engine bay*

hmmm.. mine must have lost 200cc's

B-Man - 1JZ no shit!!

http://forums.performanceforums.com/forums....php?t=67211694

My bad, I thought all Libertys had the EJ22. I'm pretty sure the EJ20 was better as far as power was concerned (don't quote me, but I think something to do with resonance).

As for the GTiR, not a big fan... To me it just seems like a project by Nissan to make something to compete with a WRX, which failed a little. Just my opinion though hehe

Seems like a few good cars are interstate - I don't want the hassle but !

Anyway, I'll keep looking.

Bike is as good as sold, so I might just bide my time and wait for all the P platers to sell their turbo cars for cheap, also people may want to get rid of quick ddue to the propose anti-hoon laws... Gotta love being nearly 40 ;) There's one advantage of being OLD !

also people may want to get rid of quick ddue to the propose anti-hoon laws...

In my opinion people who would do this are kidding themselves. The hoon is the driver, not the car, and I see plently of Camry's, Magnas and Excels doing stupid shit. On the up side, you might get a cheap car out of it though, I won't disagree ;)

Any rotary based car that has had its engine replaced with an inferior piston engine should be terminated as a crime against society (sp?).

GTiR. Daily Driver. Fun.

...wait for all the P platers to sell their turbo cars for cheap, also people may want to get rid of quick due to the propose anti-hoon laws... Gotta love being nearly 40 :nyaanyaa: There's one advantage of being OLD !

Hey that's true!

But why get another torquey straight-line monster (or a car that you can turn into one) when you've already got one. You've got the sledgehammer, go for the scalpel.

Any rotary based car that has had its engine replaced with an inferior piston engine should be terminated as a crime against society (sp?).

Bwahaha.. :nyaanyaa:

Awww.. Maybe the guy didnt want to send his mechanics children through university with the cost of keeping that wankel running? :thumbsup:

Whoops - I just bought another car......

I am a Nissan owner again ! YAY.

Don't get too excited - It's another project..... ha ha ha ha

S12.jpg

s12-1.jpg

Pretty much stock CA20 with headers and zorst. Manual 5 speed

Got it off e-bay for $1500 ha ha - never even inspected it - what a crack ! This should be good.

Plans

--------

CA18DET conversion is the first thing.

Lock the Diff

See where we go from there.

Yeah - but this is different - it's a Nissan :(

And this one has rego and is not a ex rally car like the laser was (impossible to get registered)

One drifter coming up :mellow:

Ha ha

YES, I am a glutton for punishment - but I love it.

Even though the laser project failed, I had fun with it !

Hmmm - there's a CA18DET on e-bay for $400 - 69,000 kms....... NO NO NO Don't do it !