SAU Community

Undercover Police

long33

Hey guys this only applies to people in SEQ but im pretty annoyed bout it so didnt say that in the title so everyone will read it.

Just a quick warning to those people who race others off the lights (btw i do not condone this act or speeding etc etc)

A mate of mine called me up this evening and told me what happened to an unlucky S13 owner.

Him, an s13 and a red R32 skyline (not sure gtr, gts-t?) with rims, lowered and a toyo sticker on the back window, pulled up to some lights.

Lights were red and the 32 started reving as the s13 pulled up. As the lights went green the 32 took off, as did the s13 and my m8.

The 32 accelerated to over 100k/h on a 80k/h road and then pulled back, the s13 took off and kept going, further down the road the

32 caught up with the s13 and pulled in behind him AND THEN CAME THE FLASHING LIGHTS!!! Thats right guys, an undercover nissan

skyline R32.

DO NOT RACE THIS CAR, EVEN IF PREVOKED.

This was on Bermuda Street in Burleigh/Robina on the Gold Coast

Just a warning to any hoon scum out there lol. Drive safe.

Edited by long33

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

my last fine, was from ""playing""" with a WRX thtouugh degan deviation ... about 3 sets of lights heading into boondal it gets besides me and he tells me to pull over..

yes i got fined... and to make it worse.. he was an OFF DUTY POLICE OFFICE, who estimated the speeds i was doing, from how fast he was going...

he was nice and only took 3 of my 4 points,... but 3 days later i lost the last point for driving with highbeams on during the day..

lesson learnt

my last fine, was from ""playing""" with a WRX thtouugh degan deviation ... about 3 sets of lights heading into boondal it gets besides me and he tells me to pull over..

yes i got fined... and to make it worse.. he was an OFF DUTY POLICE OFFICE, who estimated the speeds i was doing, from how fast he was going...

he was nice and only took 3 of my 4 points,... but 3 days later i lost the last point for driving with highbeams on during the day..

lesson learnt

Don't use your high beams durring the day? :whistling:

Also keep in the back of your head its that difficult to buy some red and blue flashing lights and scare the living hell out of everyone. I'd even think if you knew the right people you could forge up the fine books too. Good for a laugh.

Don't use your high beams durring the day? :whistling:

Also keep in the back of your head its that difficult to buy some red and blue flashing lights and scare the living hell out of everyone. I'd even think if you knew the right people you could forge up the fine books too. Good for a laugh.

i had been messing with the lgihts or soemthing and didnt know they were on.., it was way to earlier (8am) for me to be half awake

the wrx had no lgihts, althought every now and then he would flash and honk lol.. i assumed he was being a dickhead... untill he gave me the whole speach, and then the business card and told to come to station nezt day

ohwell,

A couple of weeks ago i got pulled over buy a Yamaha R6, was a cop off duty on the way too work, he said i was goin 80k sideways with flames poping out the back but i dont seem to remember :whistling: anyway had to follow him to surfers cop shop and he let me off just had too raise my coilovers...

Ah what dirty mofos, from now on who ever revs me at the lights is gonna get the finger, that way when its a cop it will be funny, so if u get the finger dont bash me lol :(

there is an easy solution to this and that is dont race people off from the lights :(

Thats exactly right, you should race them about 100 meters after you have left the lights or on the highway, up 2 u lol :mellow:

lesson learnt

pwned dude, don't fall for that one again, off duty and on their own doesn't constitute anything....unless you admitted fault in any way?

You could have walked so easy...no flashing lights, I wouldn't pull over just cause some guy said he was with the police, all you know you could have been carjacked by someone having a lend and left for dead in the gutter.

Also don't race chumps on public roads, I've had a police car try the same thing at Mt Gravatt...dangerous driving plain and simple and I'm not interested in silly games like that..I expect more from the police service especially with their harping on about wages at the moment.

Thats exactly right, you should race them about 100 meters after you have left the lights or on the highway, up 2 u lol :)

LOL :(

just thinking about this, that would almost be entrapment i would have thought seeing as the cops where the ones reving their engine and there for insighting the race hmmmmm the guy in the s13 could almost argue that one?

so i wonder if the r32 was car that has been impounded by the hoons laws :mellow:

LOL :(

just thinking about this, that would almost be entrapment i would have thought seeing as the cops where the ones reving their engine and there for insighting the race hmmmmm the guy in the s13 could almost argue that one?

so i wonder if the r32 was car that has been impounded by the hoons laws :mellow:

This guy i knew once was at the lights and got reved by a como and he was in his v8 ss supercharged como, they raced he ended up doing 260 in a 80 zone went to court ant got let off because the como drive reved the car first lol.

as far as i know there's no law of entrapment in Australia, so they can rev ya, drop a skid, get sideways, and then book you if you race them.. as for being pulled over by a skyline... that sounds strange..

there are entrapment laws in Aus, most relevantly police can't induce you into a crime that you wouldn't have otherwise committed had it not been for the officers conduct...actual provisions are long and boring, but long story short, the officers conduct is weighted against the crime...it'd be interesting to see someone actually attempt to take this through court *looks to josh when he gets fined for it*

Most likely scenario is you get reamed anyway as this is a policy matter that the "public", politicians and generally courts don't look kindly upon.

i think you would be right about having a hard time taking this through court, i guess the other thing that could be done is if you see this get the number plate of the car i.e. the r32 skyline and report them just mention that they where driving dangerously you never know if might make a difference

wow, thanx for the heads up.. its just good to know what these damn cops will try and do these days hey...

maby each of us should all get a sau sticker on our cars now?, that way we know who is who :) .. all new members should be asked what there main line of work is before joining :).. hehe,..

there are entrapment laws in Aus, most relevantly police can't induce you into a crime that you wouldn't have otherwise committed had it not been for the officers conduct...actual provisions are long and boring, but long story short, the officers conduct is weighted against the crime...it'd be interesting to see someone actually attempt to take this through court *looks to josh when he gets fined for it*

Are you sure about these entrapment laws, because America has them, but everyone i have spoken to says they don't exist in Australia, and theres' been numerous people race cops and get booked, and they had to take it on the chin..

indeed - in capalaba there is a new silver-ish honda or something - even has roof racks!

seen him on the side of the road with flashing lights (as in just after he pulled someone over) like 3 times now

as for cop in 32 :) --> thats gay