SAU Community

Who Lives Around Tokyo With A Car?

N/A®

This goes out to those who owns a car and goes for drives around Tokyo. What do you drive and where do you drive?

Just curious to see who owns what and where you like driving to....

:(

Zeds gone? I thought i saw you last week driving out of omotesando in it as i was coming out of an audition.

definitely the one you have/had. You might want to change your sig if what youre saying is correct.

hows married life treating you? You are on a spouse visa, right?

cant say im driving anything right now but will be in a few weeks. And it wont be a japanese car.

sad to hear youre here just for me, cant say it'll be worth the trouble.. :(

Nope, not on a spouse visa. Didnt have to force marriage just to stay here Adam. :D

How little you know ken, how little you know. Judging by the way you nonchalantly and ignorantly dropped that comment still begs as to the question of your manners and decency, but meh, what more could I have expected from you?

so i can safely say from what youve just said that the reuniting with the supermodel didnt work out as well as you had first planned?

How little you know ken, how little you know. Judging by the way you nonchalantly and ignorantly dropped that comment still begs as to the question of your manners and decency, but meh, what more could I have expected from you?

so i can safely say from what youve just said that the reuniting with the supermodel didnt work out as well as you had first planned?

:)

Still one annoying moron....

Anyway, lets get back on topic yeah? This is after all a car forum not days of our lives... :D

Edited by N/A®

didnt mean to strike a nerve, ken. Youve always been an arrogant moron yourself.

So, from the proceeds from your zed i guess youll be moving on up to something european?

Do you really drive an AMG CLS?

Edited by m3gtr

• 1 month later...