SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

This morning on the King St exit of the Western Distributor, Darling Harbour

25774687op8.jpg

360's look best with the Challenge grille- shame it's a Spider tho'.

I don't have a picture but driving to work yesterday afternoon in Chatswood I spotted a Black (or possibly navy blue) R35 parked on the side of the road. I almost shit my pants when I saw the front just as I was level with the car parked in front.

So who here has the R35 in Chatswood. Looks beautiful :D

I won't name the street in case the owner would prefer not to have randoms gawking while it's parked :)

Saw this LP640 outside Stevo's new office down south

One of my good mates lives next door to the guy that used to look after this car. Farken hot in the flesh thats for sure. The interior on them is mint too!

I won't name the street in case the owner would prefer not to have randoms gawking while it's parked :)

You'd have to be pluckin chickens to park an R35 on the street regularly anyway :D

I rolled into my garage today and spotted a Corvette Stringray, Looking its best in candy apple red plenty of chrome and polished alloy, forget ferraris a fat v8 in a needle nose string ray makes my day.

I don't have a picture but driving to work yesterday afternoon in Chatswood I spotted a Black (or possibly navy blue) R35 parked on the side of the road. I almost shit my pants when I saw the front just as I was level with the car parked in front.

So who here has the R35 in Chatswood. Looks beautiful :P

yep, it was me :banana: and it's black. probably just a bit dirty.

yep, it was me :) and it's black. probably just a bit dirty.

Well sir you have a might fine machine. It really did take a big effort not to turn around and stop for a better look but I was on my way to work.

!

snapped this Titanium-coloured beauty in the backstreets of Balmoral when i was caning my murdersickle around the lower north shore this afternoon

91772951ap3.jpg

so rare to see Ferraris with aftermarket rims in Oz