SAU Community

Supercar Spotted Thread

Primordial

Nah man wasn't me i don't own a WRX..i'd like to get one eventually, as i do appreciate the engineering that goes into them, but not until i build my 6.0L skyline...then maybe a WRX lol.

Still haven't spotted you man....gettin cut lol

A 6 litre Liner will be a supercar in it's own right Nick, I hope you do end up doing it, and then i hope you throw some vacume cleaners on it to get the best of both the V8 instant power and then the turbo surge afterwards :thumbsup::banana::banana::bunny:

The dancing bananna man likes the idea

A 6 litre Liner will be a supercar in it's own right Nick, I hope you do end up doing it, and then i hope you throw some vacume cleaners on it to get the best of both the V8 instant power and then the turbo surge afterwards :):P:(:banana:

The dancing bananna man likes the idea

HAHA thanks man (and dancing banana man!)

I hope i get the chance to do it as well :D

Unfortunately, if i want to whack turbo's on it, the highest capacity i can go is 5.1L...na i can go to 6.3 or something

• 2 weeks later...

at over $1.4mil AU it is a different type of Supercar, may not be fast but it's still super

• 2 weeks later...

Spotted Kyle Sanderlands in his Phantom on Sunday at Bondi, and spotted Degroot heiress in her Phantom on castle hill road sunday..... 2 phantoms in one day

• 4 weeks later...
post-34-1277118535_thumb.jpg

One of the neighbours has a LP670....

I saw that today!

I was completely speechless as I was full staring at it, supercar royalty right next to me. We were at the lights for ages shouldve taken a photo!

Tell your neighbour his a very lucky person, just did some research on them. Only 350 will be ever made...

Spotted at Strathfield corner of Parramatta Rd and Concord Rd going East at around 10:20am today.

dsc04358.jpg

Edited by Rallye
  • Like 1

I saw that today!

I was completely speechless as I was full staring at it, supercar royalty right next to me. We were at the lights for ages shouldve taken a photo!

Tell your neighbour his a very lucky person, just did some research on them. Only 350 will be ever made...

Spotted at Strathfield corner of Parramatta Rd and Concord Rd going East at around 10:20am today.

dsc04358.jpg

this is my dream car in front of the R34 GTR :(

I've seen a black Gallardo rolling around Castle Hill/Norwest....man oh man that thing is sexy...

Thats my friends Gallardo...

He is selling it on carsales if your interested....

Thats my friends Gallardo...

He is selling it on carsales if your interested....

sure i've got a spare $300 odd K to through around...

tell him i'll buy it lol

nah seriously that thing is p0rn!

also, coming back from the beaches last week kept driving past "The Supercar Club" - that orange Murcielago SV is hawt!!!!!

Sorry i'll edit my above figure....$210K

Lambo Gallardo

Edited by Black Widow

I saw that today!

dsc04358.jpg

That is Doms car, it is an absolute weapon. His brothers both have red convertible F430's, one of which has the number plates "F1".

sure i've got a spare $300 odd K to through around...

tell him i'll buy it lol

nah seriously that thing is p0rn!

also, coming back from the beaches last week kept driving past "The Supercar Club" - that orange Murcielago SV is hawt!!!!!

Sorry i'll edit my above figure....$210K

Lambo Gallardo

was the number plate 5432? Ive had an 08 black galardo spider on test drive lately, found out the car had some unwanted history behind it so i took it back.

• 3 weeks later...