I Think I'll Give Moanie My Gtr Thread

mass_iv

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahaha man after buying the BEAST i cant afford much... i have some phone and internet bills to pay today and im like man i wish i didnt have to pay them lol... my bank account is almost dead from starvation lol.

skyline17- thanks mate... how do u know my bro? which brother?

hahaha thanks wil, might have to think about it tho :domokun:

i was in anthony's IT class for a while...u had blue neons once!!!

he showed me a vid of ur old r33 doing this MASSIVE donut on his phone

good luck with ur new car....most skyline owners dream car

MASS! u couldnt stay away from skylines ay !..... your car looked sex last night congrats! if u want to build a garage ill build u a brick 1.. still a bricky :domokun:

anyhow congrats we gotta go cruising one night!

thanks mate your car is pretty nice man i spotted u from a mile away lol...

i was like man why didnt he recognise me hahaha.

i was in anthony's IT class for a while...u had blue neons once!!!

he showed me a vid of ur old r33 doing this MASSIVE donut on his phone

good luck with ur new car....most skyline owners dream car

hahaha yeh i remember that. thanks man it is a dream car.. this one will be looked after a lot more.. the old 33 was a beast it was made to be driven hard. this on is more of a cruiser with some balls lol..

hahaha yeh i missed the old car so i went all out hahaha i think its coz the mods go rid of the whore thread... so annoying :domokun:

nissaner- thanks mate i will.. :P iv heard a fair bit about ur car... hows the beast going?

nissaner- thanks mate i will.. :P iv heard a fair bit about ur car... hows the beast going?

yeah its good, just got it service 2wks ago... the thing drinks 300v like there is no tomorrow... so not used to it after owning an astra for 2yrs :laughing-smiley-014:

let me know if ur going out for a shootout, i'll come along to get my car snapped (i'd have to be the only person in this world to not have their own digi cam... welcome to 21st century! :whistling: )

YEAH THOSE PLATES LOOK AWSOME ON MY COMMODORE STATION WAGON NOW !!:nyaanyaa:

hey dude.. yeh spewing coz i wanted those plates hahaha

mass don't let my cousin drive it like ur old one, for the love of god

let me have a go :P

hahaha yeh everyone wants to have a drive.. dont think ill let most of them lol. man my brother has only driven it once.

its not a car u can let any tom dick and harry drive lol. u need to come round first :D

yeah its good, just got it service 2wks ago... the thing drinks 300v like there is no tomorrow... so not used to it after owning an astra for 2yrs :laughing-smiley-014:

let me know if ur going out for a shootout, i'll come along to get my car snapped (i'd have to be the only person in this world to not have their own digi cam... welcome to 21st century! :whistling: )

hahaha, the only reason i bought another skyline is coz i was sick of driving the pulsar after i sold my 33...

i will let u know wen we go to take some snaps.. :)

hahaha relax greg trust me the 33 was looked after...

judging by that video u showed me of the round about you drive it harder then i did lol...

i used to treat her like a girl lol

Yeah it doesn't really phase me you were honest about the poundings you'd given it when i bought it from you lol

Meanwhile thanks for the boost in your new toy that thing is so hot :whistling: