SAU Community

50mm Alloy Radiator

fatz

• Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
hey Steve (R34GTFOUR), has yours turned up yet? how well does it fit?

sorry for the late reply, since i bought it i havent checked the thread :whistling:

The radiator i got wasnt for my r34, it was for my r33 gtst and i've got nothing but praise for it. Looks great, top welds and everything is in its correct spots (ie mounting postions, the shroud locations etc)

Delivery was quick aswell, im a happy chappy :D

Has anyone noticed that the bottom mounts on the radiators are too close together and dont sit in the female mount correctly? This is for an R32 gtst. Im just wondering if i should take mine back to Unique Autosports, as i picked it up from there.

Shaun.

• 3 months later...
Has anyone noticed that the bottom mounts on the radiators are too close together and dont sit in the female mount correctly? This is for an R32 gtst. Im just wondering if i should take mine back to Unique Autosports, as i picked it up from there.

Shaun.

Yes I have noticed that, it also sits about an inch lower in my car than the same type of radiator in a mates car.. can't figure it out :) had to turn the little retainer brackets upside down.

I'm actually about to take it out in favour of a serviced gtr radiator or something completely custom.. rising temps on the highway doesn't make me feel comfortable and before anyone asks, the rest of the cooling system is mint.

Edited by bubba